Eat Me // Lauren

Y/N POV:

Lauren and I were getting ready to go out to dinner with the girls, I was wearing black skinny jeans, a white blouse, and flats. Clearly, I'm not the girly dressy type.

But I can't wait to see what my baby is wearing.

"Babe! Are you ready?" I screamed from downstairs.

"One sec! I'm just putting my shoes on!"

"Okay beautiful!" I sat on the couch waiting for her, she came down a minute later.

"Okay, I'm ready." I looked up and my jaw dropped as I got up and made my way over to her.

I pulled her into my body by her waist.

"Wow... You look... Wow."

"Why thank you. You look wow too." she said giggling, making my heart swell.

"How the fuck did I get so lucky?"

"I should be asking myself the same thing." I smiled and pecked her lips before grabbing her hand and leading her out the door to the car.

I opened the door for her and she thanked me. As I got in the car I laced our fingers together and made our way to the restaurant.

*
Once we get inside we instantly see the girls.

"Y/S/N!" Dinah yells causing everyone in the restaurant to look at her.

"Sorry..."

We walk over to the table, I pull out Lauren's chair for her.

"M'lady."

"Why thank you."

"Goals." we all laugh at Camila's remark and talk for a bit until our waiter comes.

"Hello ladies, my name is Walter and I'll be your waiter for the evening. What can I get y'all?"

"Can I get a coke, and spaghetti?" I say, and he nods writing my order down. He turns to the other girls waiting for them to order.

"I'll have the same." Lauren says.

Once everyone finishes saying what they want;

"Okay, I'll go get your drinks for right now." we thank him and he leaves.

"So how's the tour so far?" I ask starting up light conversation.

"Amazing! But that one over there never shuts up about how she misses you." Normani teases pointing at Lauren.

"Awwww baby." she groans and burries her head in the crook of my neck most likely hidding her blush.

"Mani shut up!"

"Oh come on! It's true! She even talks in her sleep; 'I miss you' 'Y/N'" she teases again.

"Hoi, I even heard her moaning your name once. I wish I was deaf." I snort and laughing even harder.

"Baby shut up!"

"Okay okay. I'm sorry."

*

Walter comes back with our drinks, I decide to fuck with Lauren and rest my hand on her thigh.

"T-thank you." she says gasping.

"You're welcome. Your food should be here shortly." he leaves and Lauren glares at me.

"What's wrong darling?"

"Move. Your. Hand." she whispers sternly.

"But it's comfortable there."