Chapter Fifteen: Surprise Visit

DRE
I'm laying in the bed just thinkin about life. I'll admit a nigga been depressed since Toni left about a week ago. I haven't been sleeping in my room cause everything reminds me of Toni. So I've been staying in the guest room until she comes to get the rest of her shit.

But I can't keep laying around here cause honestly I'm bored sitting in this house. And Shonda think since Toni left now Ima get with her. I still don't want her. Plus I got the DNA test back from Dr. Johnson and Jonah isn't mine, so I damn sure don't want her ass now.

I'm kinda sad though cause I was lowkey excited about the idea of having a mini me. I even got attached to little man, Ima get him a gift before I kick him and his hoe ass momma out thou. But right now I just really need to smoke something and get out this house.

So Ima hop in the shower and head over to Snoop's crib so he can spark me up. As I'm walking to the closet to grab a towel I hear the sound of glass breaking and a whole bunch of yelling coming from downstairs. I run downstairs to see what happened.

"What the hell is going on down here?" I asked as I hit the final step

"She broke in here and tried to attack me and she even tried to hit me with an ashtray." Shonda said

"How can I try to break in when I have key and you better be lucky I missed bitch." The other voice said making me turn around.

Seeing Toni standing in my kitchen was the last the thing I expected to see. Her being here isn't the surprising part cause I knew she was gonna come by one of these days to get the rest of her things. I'm more surprised by her outfit. Her hair wasn't blonde anymore it was long, black, and curly. She wasn't wearing heels either she had on sneakers.

I've never seen Toni in sneakers, I didn't even know she owned a pair. She had on a tank top that had her titties sitting real nice and some leggings that just made her body look like a dream. Toni looking good as fuck right now. It took everything in me to not bend her over the counter and slide right up in her but we ain't together no more so that ain't gone happen.

(Toni's hair)

(Toni's outfit)

(Toni's outfit)