Chapter Twenty-nine: Surprise Act

TONI
I slowly opened my eyes and looked around the room. Dre was still asleep so I pulled back the covers and crawled outta bed going to the bathroom. Turning on the shower, I strip down and grab my toothbrush and jump in the shower and started to brush my teeth as the hot water ran over my body.

I was honestly a little hung over from last night so this shower felt like heaven to me right now! After I finish washing up I dry off and put on my black bra and panty set. Standing in front of the cloudy mirror I applied my face mask as best I could since I wasn't able to really see. Ten minutes later I rinse my face and pat it dry with a rag.

Now that the steam from my shower finally cleared I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Seeing the sparkle of the rock on my left hand I stared in awe. I really didn't get a chance to look at it last night with all the excitement going on. This ring is huge and it's beautiful.

I still can't believe he proposed I never thought in a million years I could be this happy and love someone so much. I walk back into our bedroom to see Dre still dead to the world. So I decide to go make some breakfast, after eating I put my plate in the sink and head back upstairs to see Dre still asleep.

Crawling in bed next to him "Wake upppp." I sing in his ear

"Get away from me" he groaned as he rolled over pulling the covers over his head

"But it's Monday baby get up."

"Exactly it's Monday you know I don't move on Mondays leave me alone."

(They treat their Mondays as their Saturdays they use that day to relax and sleep.)

"But I'm boredddd." I whined

"You're a kid yo." He said as he rolled over onto his stomach and tried to go back to sleep

Climbing onto his back sitting right above his butt "Andre!" I said with an attitude since he tried to ignore me

"Toni" he responds with a pillow over his head

"Get up" I say as I start repeatedly poking him all over his back

"Oh my god!" He said as he flipped me off of him and rolled over looking at me. "You got me up now, so what do you want?" He questioned

"I made you breakfast." I said smiling at him

"How thoughtful." He responded sarcastically as he got out of beds and went into the bathroom shutting the door.

DRE
I step out the shower and grab my towel drying off my body. After I finish brushing my teeth I didn't feel as hung over as I did when I first woke up. I step out the bathroom with my towel wrapped around my waist. and see Toni sitting in the middle of the bed in one of my t-shirts waiting for me smiling at me like a little weirdo.

"Why you keep smiling at me like that brat?" I ask pulling a pair of grey sweats out of the drawer and sliding them on

"Thank you"

"For?" I asked staring at her confused

"For my ring dummy!" Toni yelled standing on her knees

"Oh yea! You like it?" Walking over to the edge of the bed as Toni climbed over to the end meeting me and wrapping her arms around his neck

"I love it baby!" She said as she gave me a kiss on the lips. "It looks like you spent a nice piece of change on this." She said admiring her ring

"You know the price don't matter when it come to you I'll go all out just to see you happy." I said placing a kiss on her neck

"Awe you're so nice when you wanna be."

"I'm nice all the time just not when I'm sleep."

"Haha, come on let's go downstairs so you can eat and then we can watch Matilda in the theatre." She said

"You serious right now?"

"As a heart attack." She responding making me laugh as I tried to walk away but she was still hanging on to my neck

"Let go." I said

"No" she responded

"You such a baby." I said picking her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist

"But I'm your baby though." She said kissing my cheek "Especially now that I got this rock on my finger you stuck with me forever."

So we downstairs in the theatre watching the movie. Toni had her legs in my lap as I laid back in the recliner when I caught her staring at me again.

"Would you quit being weird?"

She chuckled as she switched her position and straddled my lap. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said as I pecked her lips with my hands resting on her ass. "What's with you being all sentimental lately?"

"I don't know." She responded shrugging her shoulders as she ran her hand down my chest and playing with the strings on my sweats

"I thought you was tryna watch the movie."

"Okay and now I wanna do something else. I want you." She said as she removed her oversized t-shirt and throwing it to the floor.

She reached inside my pants pulling out my erect member as my eyes went big. I mean always gave her head but she never did it to me. If I would have known that me putting a ring on her finger would have me getting my dick sucked at random I would've been bought her fine ass a ring.

Stroking me in her hand she kissed the tip. Running her tongue up and down putting my whole shaft in her mouth she began bobbing her head and up and down. She looked up at me and we locked eyes as she continued.

"Fuck Toni." I groaned

I felt myself getting close then she did this thing with her tongue and before I realized it I bust right in her mouth. I swear I didn't mean to. I know females hate shit like this she probably ain't gon never do it again for me.

Bringing me out of my thoughts she stood up and wiped her mouth like it was nothing leaving me shocked.

"Why you staring at me like that Dre?" She questioned

"Girl bring your freaky ass over here." I said pulling her into my lap as she sat down on me and we started to go at it.

I gotta ask her later where the fuck did she learn how to do that? I thought to myself