Chapter Twenty-two: S.O.N

Walking into the kitchen Dre comes up behind Toni who was standing at the counter. Wrapping his arms around her waist pressing her body against his.

"Ima miss you" he said as he kissed her on her neck.

"Ima miss you too baby." She responded leaning back and pecking his lips.

Toni is flying off to Paris for fashion week with her friend Marc Brouwer. He invited her to tag along so they can start getting ideas for whatever she wants to wear to the Grammys. And after that she's flying over to London to promote her album and to do a few performances.

Slowly sliding his hand down her body untying her silk robe. Dre swiftly slipped his hand inside her panties and started to gently tease her clit.

"Mmh" she moaned "baby.. no not in here." She managed to get out

"You really want me to stop?" He asked slipping two fingers inside her slowly pumping his fingers in and out.

"Shit Dre!" She moaned loudly throwing her head back as her legs weakened making her body fall against him.

"Don't go to Paris." He whispered in her ear as he speed up his pace

"Damn! I'm sure is thirsty, I wondered what Dre got to drink."  Snoop announced from the hallway making them both jump apart and Toni quickly fix her clothes as if nothing happened.

Snoop has been hanging out here for the day since his wife kicked him out. Since they found out she was pregnant again Shante's mood swings been on a hundred and every time they argue she throws him out.

"Damn bro what you got to eat?" Snoop asked as Dre sucked on his fingers

"Somethin sweet." He responded making Toni blush

Searching through the fridge Snoop asked "Nigga where it's at?"

"Where's what?" Dre asked confused

Pulling Dre closely and whispering in his ear "You got five minutes to get upstairs and finish what you started or you won't get none until I get back." Toni said as she rubbed her hand across the lower part of his abdomen. "I'll be upstairs packing if you need me baby." She said out loud and walking out the kitchen.

Dre watched her hips sway from left to right as she went upstairs. Bringing him out of his daze Snoop waved his hand in front of his face. "Quit starin! Now tell me where the food at! I know your greedy ass ain't eat it all."