THE SEA ISN'T CALM !

While it was a freezy morning, with not even a streak of sun ray but with an engulfing silence in the Montrèal of Canada....
She was lying with her elbows , on those non- pricky untainted greeny grasses , with her head phones on and holding a book in her hands. She raised her head on hearing some chirps and found few little birds picking up their prey with those tiny beaks! She was lost in that cuteness.
That is when she was shaked to the sound of her alarm and exited her fantasy world. She stretched her hand to reach her mobile and swiped it to snooze and resumed to doze.
A few minutes later again her alarm shook her. This time she grabbed her mobile, snoozed it and kept near her before resuming her sleep.
Still, soon after that her phone rang she just gone mad and was about to throw it away yet safely on her fluffy bed. Its then she realized it wasn't the alarm tone but her ring tone.
She somehow managed to half open
One of her eyes and was jerked to see the contact info.
"Ananya calling "
"My god she gonna chop me into peices its 8 am already" saying to herself , she answered the cal.
"Anu am sorry, but am awake now I'll be ready in next 20 minutes and will land at your door at 8.45am. Pinky promise" she said in a pleading tone.
"Fine don't annoy me more...atleast keep this promise" came a firm voice from the other side.
She jumped off her bed... Switched on her music set and increased the volume.That was her routine, no matter whatever changes , this won't. Such a music lover she is.

[ she was residing at "La tour Belvédère apartment " at Montreàl , Canada. A 25 year old girl from Tamil Nadu doing her higher studies at McGill university after completing her MBBS in Chennai, India. ]

By the time she was ready, it was exactly 8.20.
She was dressed in formal attire....
Deep sea blue formal shirt,
Pencil fit black formal pant,
Black suit,
Black silk tie wit blue diogonal stripes on it.
Black ballerines, and a
Tiffany blue fossil watch completed her look.
Basically she wasn't fond of makeup.
So she just tied her hair into a high pony , applied some kajal and lipgloss.
She was all set , grabbing a milk shake from the refrigerator and locking the room in haste, she swifted to the parking lot.
She took her car , switched on the music system and began to drove sipping her milkshake.
Within 8 minutes she reached at plague de l'Horlogue , beach in her nearby.
It usually takes some 10 to 12 mins from the place she resided to reach that beach.
"Thank God earlier than ever" she said to herself.
She parked her car and took a fast yet calm walk on those white sand. Automatically her lips went into a curve, to the sound of the waves and the pleasant blue sea. She stood in the shore and was staring at the sea.
The usual peace she use to have when she comes there isn't found. She felt something strange. She tried to relax, yet of vain.
" The sea isn't calm" she said to herself shrugging her shoulders and left the shore and went to her car.
She headed straight to Ananya's place. She was there exactly at 8.45