MYSTERY BEHIND AN IRONY

All the students were busy with their final year projects but it was already time for celebrations. Because, it was Feb 14. They conducted night party and had DJ night. The next day the college campus was romantic for the couples and hilarious for the singles.

That evening after coming back to room after the college, Sanjana was having a great time with her friends in their room mocking and mimicking the scenes throughout that day. They were gossiping about all patchups and breakups and was laughing really really hard hearing each stories.

Suddenly Sanjana's phone rang and she picked up.

"Tel me Rithwik " she said

"Yah am free. Tel me" she said yet again.

After that, she didn't utter a single word. She listened him silently for about 5 minutes. Her face turned from normal to worried and finally to anger. She disconnected the call immediately ,switched off her mobile and slept. In the mid of the night, she woke and switched on her mobile. She wiped the tears that flooded and blocked Rithwik completely in every media.

The following days, she avoided meeting him. Their days went as sour as this. It was time for their farewell. Everyone cried with the thought of missing their friends and college life and anyhow it ended.

They faced their final exams and went to home for their vacations.

Once their results came , some decided to join for job and most opted to do higher studies but in various places.

Sanjana and Ananya joined MC Gill university in Canada

And Rithwik and Deepak joined Dalhouise Universtity in Canada too but they were in different towns.

After their two years of Canada life and their PG studies. They stand here now in their final day.