VIDYOTSAV 2016

Sanjana went to the principal and informed him about her prize, and he congratulated her. Then she went back to her committee and continued with her works. There was only one week left for the event so, everyone where working vigorously day and night. Since they are the host college, they had lots of works. But, despite that they had lots of fun.

  Finally it was time for their event. Students from various colleges all over India came. The entire campus glowed in beauty. All were dolled up.

Sanjana wore an pink saree. She was over whelmed and excited on wearing saree. Because, that was her favourite attire yet never gets the chance to wear but now she is.

Rithwik was dressed with crisp and stunning formals with an elegant waistcoat.

"wow! Stunning" he exclaimed on seeing Sanjana

"whats stunning ? Me in saree huh?" she asked with a broad smile and an excited tone.

"Not just that, but the blush in your cheeks and this 'Shy you' is stunning" he clarified with a smile

"Thank you and you look super cool today, Rithu " She said with a widenend eyes.

"Haha...thank you too" he said with a bow.

  And then everyone was stuck with their own works. Preliminary for various competitions was going on in various halls. When everything was going rite, there arouse a problem.

'When the path you go doesn't have hurdles, then obviously you have chosen the wrong path. Because, anything that don't cause pain will never have the ability to cause pleasure to. '

   So, the problem was that... some idiot has captured girls in an ill angle and was caught red handed. Few boys beat him to bleed and finally snatched his mobile and identity card , deleted all the photos in front of those girls and assured them that there won't be any problem.

  By evening, the preliminary rounds were over and the finals participants were also selected. The main stage was all set for the thuds and roars of that evening. All were anticipating the commencement of the program. There were nearly 6 guest performance from their college. 3 from boys and 3 from girls. They have rented the costumes and kept everything in a single room. For the first guest performance, girls where getting ready in a haste as it was already late. Two girls went to take their costumes . They got ready in half an hour and came out of the green room in order to ask comments from their friends about their looks. But, unfortunately...once they came out, everyone there began to laugh despite all those tensions they had to complete their tasks. Minute by minute, the laughter increased. The girls stood there puzzled and after sometime irritated.

"Will anyone let out the reason and continue your devilish laugh? " shouted a girl.

"Dear angels, haste not only makes wastes but also laughs. May be your lowers are also red color. But, that is not the reason you can use the boy's red pants and that too the spider man pants. Your fairy makeup and the spiderman pants makes the best pair. Just go and have a glance at yourselves in the mirror." A girl struggled to say in between her laughs and then resumed it again.

   The dance girls were numb struck and rushed inside the green room again. Even they couldn't control their laughter on seeing their reflection in the mirror in fullscape. They changed swiftly and got ready for the stage. The girls danced with big glees, remembering their mischeives and that added beauty to their performance.

   The cultural events were going in a full swing. More than the on stage performers, people in offstage created more vibrance. The place was totally colorful and fun filled. Finally, prizes were announced. There came few tugs between some colleges, that the winners were selected with partiality and the talents are not honoured well, so on. The professors handled them well and eventually all problem were sought out. Surviving all these... students had a great time and the event ended successfully by 11pm.