RESUMING THE CHAPTER THREE

As I turned, I was pleased to see the sudden smile on Rithwik's face. It remembered me of the day1 , I met him for the first time in JIPMER enterance. I melted all at once on seeing him.

"Sanju, how are you? " his words came but his eyes spoke differently. It pleaded me to talk. It held sorry, regret and missings. I could no more hold back.

"Am fine Rithwik. How are you?"
      I finally spoke. His face glowed in happiness and it reflected in my face and soul too. We spoke and I came to know that he too studies in Canada. He said that he had a surprise for me. But, we did not have time. It was already time for his presentation and followed by mine. Once completed with that, Me, Ananya, Rithwik and Deepak went to the nearest beach.

"Wait for 5 mins, I have a surprise for you" he said and ran.

   He came back. But, to my shock he came back with Joel. I was numb again.

"Hai sanajana" Joel greeted.

"Hai" I said back.

"so will you accept my proposal atleast now? Its already 8 years and I still love you" he said.

"see Joel, don't annoy me yet again. It may be 8 years, but I still don't have any change in my decision" I said firmly.

"ok cool. Am not here to annoy you. Am here for a 6 months project and saw Rithwik day before yesterday. So he brought me here. And by the way, there is no change in my decision too sanjana. Not only now, but forever" he said and left.

Even we all left the beach after sometime. The boys went to their place. Ananya decided to stay with me that night. So, we headed straight to my flat, freshened up and was sitting in the balcony and enjoying the breeze.

"Sanju" Ananya began

"mmm.." I said.

"atleast now, may I know what was wrong between you and Rithwik during college?"

"okie. Let me open up. That evening Rithwik called me to talk about my marriage as my mom said him to do. He could have said me, 'assure your mom that you will marry after returning from Canada' instead he said me 'sanjana, if you still have feelings for Joel, I will talk to him on behalf of you. I will convince Madhu, uncle, aunt, Arjun, everyone. Just say' he was kept on talking like this until I disconnected the call. I was shaken by the fact that my friend dint understand me after this 4 long years of bond. I couldn't accept the fact that, he dint understand my interest for him and I was too much annoyed that he hid his fond for me and began to speak for some other guy. How can he decide to let me go? "

   When I completed this tale to Ananya I cried. But she laughed instead.

   I was totally puzzled and stared at her.

"sorry darling, I have to do this for the sake of my besties" she said

    And I was still puzzled. Then she showed me her mobile and I found that Rithwik was on the line and she has turned on the speaker. She also confessed me that Rithwik is no where but in downstairs.

     I could do nothing but to run downstairs to see him.
He looked deep into my eyes,
  "Trust me, I will never let you go. But for that, you must hold me first" he said and stretched his hands.
All my heart and mind ached for, was to hug him tight and I did.

       B/w dawns nd dusks...sum unsaid wrds nd over whelming tyms💝
U stole my sleep,
Ruled my dreams,
Glossed my smiles,
Flip flopped b/w my Lubs & dubbs😉
Made me blush😌
Cal it luv r cal it lust....u r beyond my trust😘
Evrthng I adorn @ 1s remembers me of u babe🙆
Bloomed flowers, singing birds, aching head nothing make sense to me, bt our etwined hands 'll💕
Tough tyms u r handling..'ll no more trouble u alone mai Darling💓
Cal me ur girl r cal me ur world...
Ur single gaze sends chills nd shivers across my veins nd makes it whirl💞
B/w dawns nd dusks📝

Someday, someone will fill your life, and hug you tight enough, such that all your broken pieces stick back to its places.

                      THE END