THIS CAN'T HAPPEN

" Sanju, I heared someone calling out your name. Dint you? " said Ananya, starring at her mobile screen.
   As there was no reply from her, she shifted her gaze from mobile to her bestie, she was puzzled to see her abruptly shocked friend.
     "Sanju, are you OK? " Ananya asked as she shook her shoulders.
    As a person who was in a deep slumber and beaten up to wake up...Sanjana jerked and turned to see Ananya, as a reflex.
     " Haan???" She asked back to Ananya.
    " Whats wrong with you sweety? Y are you looking so disturbed? Are you afraid about your presentation? "
     " No Anu. Am fine... Am just hungry. Order something quick"
    "Waiter" Ananya called out.
    " Yes mam. Your order please"
    "2 Chicken Sandwich, 2 hot chocolates" She said.
    "Wait for 10 minutes mam. Thank you" The waiter confirmed and left.
     "Darls...whats up now? You don't look normal" Ananya asked as she turned Sanjana by her chin.
     "Anu I feel something strange. Some illusion thats it. I will be normal soon, don't worry" finally she managed to smile.
     "Uff....how long they take for just sandwiches and hot chocolates" blabbered Ananya.
      "Sanjana... Excuse me?"
   This time Ananya heared it right and turned immediately while Sanjana fisted her hands and shut her eyes tight.
   As soon as Ananya turned, she shouted in excitement...
   "Hey Rithu😍!!!! "
As soon as Sanjana heared her...she hit the table and muttered to herself.
    "Shit! This can't happen"
She couldn't calm her nerves. Her breathe was raging, Eyes turned wet.
She sat there numb.
     "Hey Ananya! How are you?"
     "Am great man. How about you? What are you doing here? What's up with you? Why were you out of contact these couple of years?"   She shot him with questions after questions and at the same stretch, she turned towards Sanjana and announced...
       "Sanju... Look who is here? The absconded culprit"
   Now, Sanjana had no other go than turning back and facing the situation. She stood up from her chair and turned to face them.