NOT NOW BUT FOREVER

Nandhini...calling, The phone was kept on screaming for more than 10 times. He finally decided to give a try and picked up the call.
   "What the hell is your problem? Can't you understand that am ignoring you? Or planning for one more trap? Shit, listen it won't take a second for me to block this number too"
     He yelled in top of his voice.
     "Rithwik... Please understand me, That wasn't a trap. It was accidental. Atleast now, give me chance to explain. I was waiting for this moment 2 long years."
      She tried to calm his nerves and pleaded. But of vain.
       "Which wasn't a trap? Sending a junior boy to me with a lie that you fainted in locker room? Or making me come there when no one was around? Or, forcing me to love you back? Or, hugging me and crying as if you loved me for true? Or, when PT sir entered the room and caught us red handed... U said that I was trying to misbehave to you? Or, agreeing again when principal finally asked you once before signing my dismissal letter?  Which wasn't a trap? Tell me?"
   He shouted even more.
     "I was scared that they would complain to my parents. I wasn't matured enough by then to handle it in some other way. I was helpless. Am really sorry for that.I still love you. Loving you madly. Accept me please. I will be loyal to you life long. Nothing is more important to me than you Rithwik. Tell me which college you are joining? I will join there too. Give me chance to prove my self right."
     She cried through phone.
     "Fuck off, all your lame excuses. I need not listen to you. Just get lost. And make it clear if you try to contact me again, you have to face the consequence. I have recorded this call. It will play in your home then"
He almost screamed in temper.
   " Ok don't shout. You don't want to talk to me now. That's it, rite? Its OK. No matter what ,you are my Prince.Take care."
   She still replied in a calm voice.
  " Hey make it clear. Not now but forever. I don't want to talk to you forever. I don't even want to see your face. Get lost " Rithwik said in a sarcastic tone.
    " But why? I Love you truly Rithwik. I can't even... "
    Before Nandhini could complete the sentence, he disconnected the call and blocked the number immediately