AM NOT A COWARD.

It was a sunny noon. Everyone where lazy and despite that everyone where tired because of the continuous theory classes.

"My goodness... who in the heaven is with such a good heart to send Dr.Immanuel as our professor? " blabbered Dhivya , Sanjana's bestie.

"Man, will his jaws pain or not? How is he able to speak continuously for two hours? " Keerthi shot her point (another friend of sanjana)

   The girls where chuckling as they commented on their professor. Suddenly, the professor entered the class, everyone stood up and the girls where shocked.

"Yet again, this man? " Sighed a guy to which everyone in the class where instantly tickled by his sarcasm and somehow managed to control their laughter.

"sit down all. Am here for an important announcement. Its time to choose the representative for your class. One from boys and one from girls. I will give you half an hour time, discuss and decide. " he left with this announcement.

    Everyone started to speak this and that. Noise kept on persisting in the class. Finally they decided that, each should choose a boy and girl of their choice, write it in a paper, and drop it in the boxes kept on a table. When everyone completed the task, the professor arrived and began to count the sheet. Once the counting was over, he spoke that

"Before saying who was actually elected, let me clear you all one thing. Everyone's choice was around only four people. They are Rithwik, Mithun, Rincy and Sanjana. All the four have earned almost equal supports but in a very slight differences, now your representatives are Mithun from boys side and Sanjana from girls side. Congradulations both." He announced and left the class.

   The class grew noisy again. Everyone started to scream Mithun's and Sanjana's name. finally when their silly celebrations were over, it was already time for lunch. Rithwik and sanjana were eating. Rithwik found that Sanjana isn't normal. He decided to keep calm until she completes her lunch. Once done, he cleared his throat signaling Sanjana to look at him and she did the same. She raised her eyebrows as if asking what.

"Madam you don't seams to be normal. Aren't you? " he finally asked.

"yah. Am not" she said in a low tone.

"I know. So whats the reason?"

"Rithu...." She dragged.

"Hmm..." he said in a concerned tone.

"Rithu, I don't want to be a representative"

"But why ma? This gonna be a great platform for you to groom your leadership skills. Whats the big deal now? "

"you are rite. But the problem is not being a representative. I just don't want to be a co-rep with Mithun. I've come across so many people saying that Mithun is kinda flirt. I don't think I will be comfortable to work along with him " she said still in a sad tone.

"Whats this? I dint expect this from you. Whoever and however he may be. What bothers you now. After all he is going to be your partner in few works. Stop behaving like an ordinary girl who would be afraid of cold boys. Be brave and I say you clearly not to step back" He said very firmly

"No, am not ok with this. Am not even interested in this. Am going to meet sir after the break and will say him to appoint Rincy instead of me." She said in an stubborn tone.

"Oh! If that's your decision, go ahead. But, one thing... I will call you as coward after that. Not only me, almost everyone will call you that way, if they come to know about the reason why you quited. " He shot back

"coward? Me? This is too much. Am not a coward"

"No you are a coward. If you step back for this silly reason, you are a coward"

"No am not"

"You are. Hii coward, dint you resign your post yet? Why are you wasting time here? Go go.. inform to sir fast" he began to tease in an extreme level.

" Aaaargggg... don't call me that way. Am not a coward and am not resigning my post. Am not at all afraid of cold boys. Ok" she said in a completely annoyed tone.

"Haha...chill babe. That's what I want. Beautiful girls with braveness will look priceless, you know? " he winked.

"ohhh just stop being cheesy. I've already marked you and you are dead one day for this Rithwik" she threw her water bottle on him and left.

He smiled at her innocence and went back to class along with her. Days where going cool and interesting. They were enjoying their college life completely.