KEEP IT SIMPLE

After the results, the college reopened and their routine began. They were all busy with classes and some funs and friends in between made their college life spicy. By now, their friends gang grew as 12 people. Rithwik, Arshad, Sanjith, John, Nihal, Deepak and Sridar in boys Sanjana, Dhivya, Ananya, Raechal and Shifana in girls. All the 12 were equally thick but we know the exceptionally cool  Sanajana and Rithwik were always a step ahead. Days were good. Though college life was bit busy, they use to find time once in every two weeks to hangout. They made lots of memories together,

Life will be better, when things are simple and each breath u take holds nothing more than its simplest affair with oxygen.

Best pick up line ever : The universe existed for billions of years and by a coincidence, we ended up living at the same time and that counts for something.

     And this way, their life went simple, calm, peaceful and happy. The love for their profession grew day by day which made them more responsible. Their college life went with studies, friends, and hospital trainings . They never found time to spend on things other than these.

    This continued in the upcoming years too. They went for 3 class tours to Maldeives, Coorg and Jaipur. Each trip added priceless moments to their college dairies.

    Through these three years, nothing changed in them and the friends guarded their bond so well. But in their final year, things changed upside down. Misery engulfed because of skipping the sense of patience for few minutes. That became the black day of their college life. Every smiles got totally vanished.

       It was because, unfortunately one of their college mate, met with an accident and was in a critical situation. He was brought to their hospital itself and was treated by their doctors. He was too critical and needed a vascular surgery immediately because he had a deep cut in his abdomen region and spleen got damaged completely. Oozing of blood din't stop for nearly an hour. They fed him with 7 units of blood but went in vain. They did the surgery immediately but due to hell's sake, he passed away.

    Students on hearing this, mistook the management that they were careless in his issue. Boys became exceptionally furious. Without giving second thought and also ignoring the words said by their class girls that, not to do anything in haste, they began with violence. Boys broke everything they could inside the hostel and then rushed out and broke things in the campus to. Because of this senseless act of them, the issue grew serious enough to reach the police department and they were about to file FIR. But, obeying to their Principal's words, the police department took their step back. But, in college all boys were dismissed for one month.

   Finally when they came back after 1 month, none of their class girls spoke with them. This hurted them more than the dismissal. They tried hard to convince them and finally succeeded by celebrating women's day. They iced them with pleasing words and an assurance, never ever in their life they will take haste decisions like this. So, the friends were back by then.