ANGELS ARE MEANT TO BE IN HEAVEN BABE.

Ananya stood there and gave an angry stare.
She opened the door for Ananya and said... " Baby look at the time. Its 8.45. How punctual am! You should praise me"
"Oh! Praise you? Don't stir me any more" Ananya (photo on the top) threw a sharp stare at her.
"Haha ! Okie okie chill down.We aren't late. We will be there a 5 mins earlier " she said as she laughed.
"Fine, all set with your project? No probs right?"
"Yah! Absolutely... And yours? You said your prevalence stat isn't getting solved, last night?"
"I solved it dear. Everything is fine with mine too" Ananya smiled back.
"So, Anu.... Final day of our PG. Excited about the presentation. Yet I feel little missing. Somehow we managed to survive this alien land, away from motherland, away from home,family...still the beautiful most days of life. Are we going to win today? Is wind gona blow in right direction?. Anu, am not exactly afraid. But too nervous! "

They were going for their PG final year project presentation.

" see, stop being too much emotional my dear. At this moment, our goal is to present our project well. Let us not give thoughts to anything much" said Ananya.
She smiled back to those simply salted words of her ever mature bestie!
Meanwhile, they arrived at their college and neared the parking lot.
After parking the car, the 2 champs got down with their belongings, wore their white coats and marched towards the auditorium. Spark was evident in their eyes. They took their seat, once they reached the hall.
Since, Ananya was an 'A' row person , her lot number was 19.
Once the first candidate began to present, anxiety engulfed Ananya. She turned a bit nervous.
The event was persisting without a pause and people were giving their shots by defending every arrows thrown at them , to declare them as wrong.
And finally the wait was over... It was Ananya's turn.
"Next we call upon Dr.Ananya Raj" came the announcement.
Despite her mixed emotions, she stepped on the stage with sparks in her heart and smiles in her lips. She indeed did a great job, because they could hardly point a single finger to point out a fault. When she was done with it and as the crowd applauded, pride nd pleasure consumed her. She stepped down the stage with wet eyes yet with an elegant smile. It was then she understood the depth behind her buddy's words that morning.
As Ananya came down the stage, she hugged her bestie tight in happiness. They both smiled at each other.
"You did it babe, breathe! The death note was dealt absolutely well by you. Omg ! I have no damn idea if I would join you here or sentenced to go to hell"
" Haha.... Angles are meant to be in heaven babe" said Ananya
Both girls chuckled. And they decided to go to the cafeteria to take a break.
Both were busy talking something, its then they heard a voice

"Excuse me Sanjana "