Turn About

After an awkward dinner that night of chili burgers, you had gone straight back to your room, needing to be alone for a while. It was nice being with people, to not be on your own, but it was a hard adjustment to get used to. And tonight, after the gifts from the store, and the homemade food, along with the teasing between brothers, you had felt a little overwhelmed. You were more than used to sitting in your motel room, munching on greasy fast food,  the TV the only company. So having someone who actually talked back made you feel more on the spot.

After shutting the door to your room, you took a deep breath, the silence relaxing and calming. Throwing clothes off as you went, not caring where they landed, you stood in front of your dresser in just your lacy black bra and underwear. It was one of the few girly things you could get away with wearing while hunting, and you usually splurged on them, while buying the rest of your clothes second hand, or on clearance. So many times, you only wore a shirt once before throwing it away due to blood stains or rips in the material. It was not worth buying new, and your budget couldn't afford it anyway.

You were just pulling out a pair of skimpy sleep shorts and a tank top when you heard a slight knock on your door. You didn't even have time to pull your shirt on or cover yourself before the door was opened, and Dean came sauntering in, a plate of pie in his hands. "Hey, you left before I could tell you we had dessert. Now, I usually don't share my pie but,..." He said, before his eyes drifted upwards, his words stopping as he took in your undressed state. You blushed, covering your body as best as you could, but according to his Cheshire cat smile, you didn't do a good enough job.

"Dean!" You exclaimed, but the man didn't even have the common decency to look away. Freezing in your spot, you could do nothing but watch as he looked you up and down, licking that plump bottom lip of his.

"What?" He finally asked, his eyes making their way up your body to meet yours. "Isn't it fair play? You oogled me when I was half naked. Just returning the favor, honey."

Huffing, you gave up, slipping the tank top over your head, watching as Dean's smile turned into a pout. Slipping your shorts on, you glared at him, your arms crossed. "What did you need?"

"I brought you pie!" He said as if it was more precious than gold. 

"Thanks." You said, taking the plate from him, and setting it down on the nightstand. "Now you can go."

Instead of leaving as you had hoped, he stood there, an indecisive look on his face. "Look, Sam talked to me. And I know we didn't start off on the right foot. But this pie, it's my peace offering. Maybe we can start again?"

"Sure." You answered carefully, Dean's version of playing nice catching you off-guard.

"Oh, and we have a hunt. Which means that you're not gonna be able to sleep in. So you need your beauty sleep sweet cheeks." He said, his usual sass back as he left the room. After making sure the door was shut again, you crawled into bed, before grabbing the pie. Little did Dean know, but you had a major weakness for the sweet, flaky pastry.

----------*-------*-------------

The next morning a pounding on your door had you rolling over in your bed, groaning at the intrusion.

"Rise and shine sweetheart. You only have 15 minutes to get those sweet cheeks dressed. And I know they're pretty sweet, I got a good look at them yesterday." Dean yelled through the door.

Cursing him under your breath, you went and opened the door, laughing as Dean almost fell through.

"Shut up you Ass." You growled at him, a frown etched on your face, grumpy at being woken up.

"Wow, someone's not a morning person." He grumbled, holding his hands up and backing out the door, straight into Sam.

Sam looked between you and his brother, deciding his best course of action would be to get Dean out of there. Grabbing him by the collar, he pulled him down the hallway, yelling over his shoulder. "Get dressed Y/N. We have a vengeful spirit to deal with."

Slamming the door, you grabbed items, needing a shower to wake you up.

Within twenty minutes you were dressed and feeling more like yourself. Taking the traveling coffee mug, along with the apple Sam threw your way, you slid into the backseat of the Impala, after tossing Dean your bag. "So where are we heading?" You asked him, as you settled comfortably in the seat.

"Small town in Colorado. Should be there in about five hours. A group of college students has been getting killed off, almost exactly the same way their buddy died last year." Sam explained as Dean pulled out of the garage.

"Great, college students." You muttered.

"Hey, college students aren't all bad," Dean argued. "They know how to throw a party. And then those cheerleaders, in those outfits."

On an urge, you leaned forward, slapping Dean on the shoulder. He jerked the wheel in surprise, while Sam hid a chuckle behind a cough.

"Hey, what was that for?" Dean whined.

"I didn't want to hear all your fantasies, thank you very much." You explained.

Instead of arguing, Dean just turned the radio on, and a Bob Seger song came on the radio. "I love this song!" You exclaimed, once again taking Dean by surprise.

"You do? I pegged you like more of the Belieber type." He shot back, and you smacked him again.

"Hell no, I can't wait for him to be gone." You insisted. "I love classic rock, and (your favorite band.) My dad's favorite band was Kansas."

"Wow, you two do have stuff in common." Interjected Sam. "Dean thinks there is a Seger song for every moment in life."

"Could be." You agreed, before leaning back and listening to the music as Dean drove down the two-lane road.