Death By Toilet

This chapter is for sp00kier_in_Enochian. Hope I gave you enough time to study for your test, and that it goes well!

You rushed over to Derek, not taking the time to see if Dean was behind you. Pulling on Derek's shirt, you cussed when you couldn't pry him out of the water. The force holding him down was too strong.

"Y/N, get back!" Dean yelled, and you stepped back just in time for him to shoot at the spirit. You heard an unearthly scream before it vanished, leaving Derek gasping for air. Helping him to his knees, you patted his back to help release some of the water still in his lungs.

"Was that a ghost?" He managed to stutter out, his color slowly returning to normal.

"More like a vengeful spirit. Who did you kill to get it to come after you?" Dean asked, his attitude towards the man more than a little harsh, and you glared up at him. 

"A little sympathy?" You asked, even though you probably would have acted the same way if you hadn't of been talking to the guy earlier. Usually while hunting, you were gruff, not wanting to get close to those affected by your case. But Derek had seemed like a nice guy, even though he wasn't really your type.

You could have sworn Dean rolled his eyes at you, before turning back to Derek. "I'm going to need you to come with us."

"What? Why?" Derek asked, seeming a little confused and upset. You didn't blame the man, and Dean wasn't helping matters any. 

"Derek, something is after you. We can help you, but you need to stay with us." You told him gently, placing your hand on his shoulder. Before you could say anything else, Dean was over there, grabbing the man by the arm, pulling him up and towards the Impala.

"You wouldn't happen to have a change of clothes in your car?" Dean growled. "I really don't want to get my car wet."

Derek rubbed the back of his head, thinking slowly.  "Yeah, I think I got my work out bag in my truck. I'm parked right over there."

Keeping him in your eyesight as the tall, lumbering man went to his pick up, just to make sure nothing else was going to happen. "Of course it had to be football jocks. Probably sacrificed one of their own to win the game tomorrow."

"What's got your panties in a twist?" You asked Dean, annoyed with his bad attitude, especially towards Derek who hadn't done anything to him yet.

"I'm starting to hate college towns." He muttered as Derek started stripping where he stood, and even though he wasn't your type, you still enjoyed the view of the muscled back, and the rippling arms as they pulled on a tank top. "And brainless football jocks."

"Really? I thought you'd be itching to go back in, you seemed like you had your hands full of those giggling college girls." You said, your jaw tensing at the thought. It wasn't like you to feel this way towards a man, especially one you felt like strangling most of the time.

"Now what?" Derek asked, standing in front of you in a tank top and shorts, his muscles pulling the cotton tight. You could have sworn Dean's eye was going to twitch with how tense his face was. 

"We head back to our hotel room. You tell us what happened, and we try to save your ass." Dean growled, moving to the front door of the Impala. 

"Your hotel room? You're sharing a room?" Was all the Derek got out of Dean's sentence, and you realized that he was even starting to get on your nerves.

"Yes. We work together, and we share a room, along with his brother." You explained, before sliding into the car, letting Derek sit in the backseat. The ride to the hotel room was awkward, to say the least. Derek kept trying to strike up a conversation with you, and each time Dean would turn the music up louder, until it was blasting in the car, giving you a satisfied smile when you shot him an irritated look.