Ice

"Brigid, you are very welcome here." Elenore stated, her entire demeanor changing. Gone was the brash and rude older woman. In her place was the facade of a servant, ready to do Brigid's work with complete compliance. 

"Elenore, I tire of our calls. This must be the fourth one in a matter of weeks. What do you need this time?" Brigid asked, and from your vantage point you could see the furious look on her face. You had an inkling that this wasn't going to end well with Elenore.

"I've found him. The male specimen that you've been looking forward." Elenore mumbled, slightly overwhelmed by Brigid's tone of annoyance. "I have the ritual ready to go, I'm just waiting for your command."

Watching as Brigid floated over towards Sam, you waited with baited breath, hoping she wouldn't find Sam acceptable. "He is tall, and he looks strong." Brigid started, running her long pale fingers along his unclothed chest. Reaching up, she grabbed his chin, her fingers digging in to his chin. With her occupied by Sam, you wondered if you could sneak out and gather your gun. It wouldn't work on Brigid, but at least it might get rid of Elenore.

"Stay." She ordered as you took a step towards the door. "It would anger me greatly if you decided to leave."

Not wanting to have her strike you down where you stood, you stopped. "Maybe you are smarter than Eelenore is. She has become a nuisance, and I'm in need of new help."

"If that means you let Sam go." You offered, hearing Sam's grunts of disapproval. "Let him go, and I'll do whatever you want."

"Hmm. Elenore was right, he is a great specimen. But not exactly what I want. You see, Eelenore was brash, and didn't understand exactly what I was looking for. She has become a liability."

"But Brigid, I've done everything you've asked." Elenore begged. "Please. Give me a second chance!"

Without saying another word, Brigid waved her hand and Elenore's entire body began smoking. Her pitiful screams filled the air as her body slowly burned from the inside out, before slowly collapsing onto the floor. Brigid turned her frosty blue eyes your way. "That is what will happen to you if you disobey me. Or go against me. Now see him unchained before my mind is altered."

Rushing forward, you quickly undid the clasps holding Sam upwards, his strong body weighing you down as you tried to hold him. Within seconds he had gotten enough feeling back in his legs to hold himself up. "Y/N, don't do this. You know it's just going to end badly. Don't trade your life for mine."

"Sam, it's for the best. It's what Dean would have wanted. And at least she wants me alive for right now." You whispered, before giving him a confident smile even though you didn't feel confident at all. "Please, just get out of here. Then you and Dean can figure out a way to take her out."

"Y/N, that is enough. Let him go, or suffer my wrath." Brigid spoke from behind you, and with a pat on Sam's shoulder, you stepped back.

"Sam, it's better this way. You need to go on, helping your brother hunt monsters. Nobody will miss me." You said, your heart breaking a little at those words. With the way Dean had treated you just hours earlier, they rang a little too close to home.

"I will take good care of her. As long as she obeys me in all things." Brigid answered. "Now, be gone before my patience wears thin."

With another glance your way, Sam left the warehouse, leaving you alone with a Goddess. "You are a hunter?" Brigid asked, her form still floating inches off the ground, her silver gown moving in an invisible breeze.

Nodding, you stood before her. Not wanting to anger her, you kept your gaze down, your shoulders hunched. "A hunter is a strong person. Especially the female form. You will do nicely."

"If you don't mind me asking, what do you have in store for me?" You asked, curious but afraid to know at the same time. 

Feeling her icy cold hands upon your chin, she lifted it until you could gaze into her pale, unhuman eyes. Eyes that held you to your spot. "Much. I've just lost my perfect specimen of a human male, and I'm thinking you will have to find me another one. It's worth it, having someone such as you working for me."

"How can I do that?" You asked, wanting to know as much of her plan as possible. Needing as much information about this Goddess as possible, in case the chance to kill her ever came up. 

"I am going to bestow a great gift on you. One I have never given another human being before. With this gift, you will be able to lure any man you choose, and I will have my pick from hundreds."

"What are you going to do with these men?" You asked her, as her hand moved from your chin, down to press right over your heart.

"Why, I am going to find the man who can become my equal. My life is lonely, and I am in need of a man who is strong enough, virile enough to withstand the change. To be able to give me the greatest gift a Goddess of fertility can require."

"You want to have kids." You answered, surprising her. 

"I chose well. Not only are you brave, but you are strong too. Yes. I have been locked up for centuries, recently let out. My one job was to create life, more Gods and Goddesses roaming the Earth, controlling the pathetic humans. Now that I'm free, I can do this once again."

Without another word, her hand pressed hard against your chest. What felt like freezing fire swept through your veins, from your head to your toes. Throwing your head back, you couldn't control the scream that left your lips as the blood pumping through your veins turned into liquid ice. Minutes passed by, and soon the warm and healthy human you had once been was now a cold and frigid shell. Your e/c eyes were now a pale blue to match hers, your skin pale, much paler than before. 

"Y/N, how do you feel?" She asked, running her long finger down your cheek.

"Cold, and empty." You answered. It was true. Where had once been love and kindness, only lay the basic instincts, and your will to obey everything Brigid commanded.