Domestic

Waking up the next morning, it took you a moment to realize where you were. The bed was soft, a lot softer than yours. It's memory foam cushioned your hip, but your chest and head were placed on something firm and solid, with a heavy weight over your back, your legs tangled with someone else's.

Peeking an eye open, you could just make out the stubble beginning to grow on Dean's chin, the way his chest still moved up and down slowly as he still slept. His arm was wrapped tightly around you, holding you close to his chest, his hand splayed protectively across your back. You could grow accustomed to waking up this way, safe and warm in his arms.

Seeing the clock on the nightstand flashing 8:30, you carefully slid out from under his arm, watching as he shifted on the bed as soon as you were gone. It gave you a chance to really look at him. With his freckles all along his nose, and his full lashes dusting his cheeks, he looked so much younger asleep. Less beaten and road weary, he didn't look like the deadly hunter he truly was.

Slipping out of the room, you made your way towards the kitchen, already smelling the coffee brewing. Greeting Sam as you walked inside, you poured yourself a cup of coffee before sitting down across from him. 

"So, you found us another hunt yet?" You asked him, noticing he was already scouring newspaper articles on his laptop. It was easy to see he had already been up for a while. He was dressed in work out pants, his hair plastered to his head, and he was currently sipping on a smoothie.

"Not yet. Want one?" He asked, holding the smoothie up. Shaking your head no, you went to the fridge, pulling out the makings for an omelet. As you whisked together the eggs, you wondered what life in the bunker would be like now that you and Dean were done fighting your attraction towards each other. Not just in the bunker, but in real life too. Things between you were still so new, you weren't sure how everything would work, and that made you nervous. You were excited for this chance to be with Dean, but you were afraid it could consume you, or wreck your life if it ended. 

"Y/N, you okay?" Sam asked, noticing that you had stopped whisking and just stood there, zoned out.

"Yeah, just thinking." You answered, getting ready to cook the omelet. 

"About me?" Dean teased as he walked in the room. He was currently wearing the gray robe he seemed to love, his hair tousled and standing on end. Stumbling to the coffee pot, he poured himself a huge cup before looking over your shoulder. "Yummy, omelets."

"Just thinking." You answered. "And you can make your own breakfast."

Wrapping his arms around your waist, he nibbled against your neck. "But you make such good omelets. Please?"

"And I'm out of here." Sam announced, grabbing his laptop and smoothie, leaving the kitchen in a hurry. Turning to face Dean, you were trapped between him and the counter, his arms on each side of you as he stepped even closer to you. "Please?" He whispered again, before capturing your lips. Wrapping your arms around his neck, you ran your fingers through the tips of his hair, standing on your tip toes. 

When you were nice and flustered, he stepped back, reaching around you to shut the stove off. Grabbing the plate, he plated the omelet before winking at you, and that's when you realized he had stolen your breakfast. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" You asked him, reaching for it, but he held it above his head where you couldn't reach.

"You were going to share, I know it. So I just helped you out." He told you, taking a bite. Humphing, you turned back around, getting to work on another one, as he sat down at the table. Adding even more ingredients to this one, when you took it over to the table, he looked at it in surprise. 

"What? I made mine how I want. Maybe you should make your own next time." You teased, watching as he considered stealing this one as well. 

"I'll make dinner." He offered. "Then we're even."

Nodding, you took a sip of your coffee, finishing your breakfast in comfortable silence. Leaving clean up for him, you walked past the library, planning on heading into the bathroom and taking a shower before you got down to researching. "Y/N." Sam said, stopping you. He had already showered, his hair still dripping as he lounged in a chair, his laptop once again in front of him. 

Coming to stand next to him, you waited for him to continue. "Thank you." He said simply, and you tilted your head in confusion. "First of all, don't do that again. You just acted like Cas. But thank you. It's nice seeing Dean like this. He deserves to be happy, and I think you can do that for him."

"Thanks Sam." You answered, leaning down and kissing his cheek.

"Whoa, what's going on in here?" Dean asked, coming from the kitchen. "Sam, are you trying to steal my girl?"

You could feel Sam stiffen up next to you, not sure if Dean was teasing, or if he was ready to take Sam's head off. Straightening up, you looked at Dean, who had a big smile on his face, and you placed your hand on Sam's shoulder, just as he realized everything was okay.

"I tried. But she's got horrible taste." Sam sassed back, and you threw your head back, laughing heartily. 

"I'd say her taste is just fine." Dean answered back, slapping his brother on the back before heading towards the his room. 

"Dean, I found a hunt!" Sam yelled after his retreating back. Sitting down on the table, you waited for him to explain. "It's not much to go on, but there's been a bunch of people missing from this town. Only men, and so far none of the bodies have been found."

"Please don't say it's siren's again." You pleaded, thinking you couldn't deal with another spell bound Dean.

"I don't think so. But I'm not sure what it's dealing with. I do think it's something we should check out." He told you, and you stood up. 

"Alright. Give me about an hour, and I should be ready." You told him, knowing that Dean was probably already out double checking the Impala, ready to go.