Help From Unlikely Sources

Three days later, and you were at your last hope. Cas had been unsuccessful in finding a cure so far, and was still frantically looking. Sam and Dean had tried to take care of you. Bringing in food you refused to eat, holding up water that you would just end up spitting out. It was a vicious circle, one that was slowly killing you.

Each time they came in, you would panic, pulling at your bindings, afraid they would torture you, or kill you like in your visions. Many times you would see them with weapons, ready to strike you at a moments notice. After your third time of collapsing due to fear, they made Cas knock you unconscious, since you wouldn't take any food or water.

If you had been lucid enough, you would have noticed how hard it was on Dean, how ragged his face was looking. Instead all you saw was violence, a look of hatred sent your way each time he entered the room.

During one of your more realistic times, you could hear Dean talking to Sam, as you quietly begged for help. "Sam, I'm not sure how much longer she can go on like this." You heard Dean say as he stood right outside your door. "She's not eating, or drinking and her sleep is interrupted and fitful. If we don't get this figured out, and soon, she will probably die on us."

"I know. But I don't know where else to look." Sam replied as tears you had no control over streamed down your face. "We've checked everything in the bunker. Cas has looked everywhere. I don't know what to do."

"What if we call Rowena." Dean suggested, and you heard Sam scoff. "What? She hates her son, and she would be the only one to know magic this powerful."

You didn't hear the rest as you felt the fear start to take over once again. At first your palms grew sweaty, your heart beating so fast you thought it would give out on you. Then it was the visions, this time of your poor mother, yelling at you for letting her down. You were relieved when Cas came in, laying his hand on your cheek and placing you in a somewhat peaceful slumber.

___________________________________________________

"Poor sweetie." A female voice, with a Scottish lilt said next to your ear, waking you from a dreamless sleep. Your pupils wide, you stared up at the pale faced, red haired woman. 

"Who are you?" You breathed out, wondering what new torment your fear riddled brain was portraying for you. "Please, make it stop."

"Hush dearie. That's why those Winchesters called me." She said, waving her hands over your body, as if she was reading it. She hummed and moved her hands up and down, and your entire body tensed, wanting to get away before she hurt you. "That is a very powerful spell. Surprised the dolt of my son was able to do something that powerful and not mess it up."

"Are you able to reverse it?" Dean asked, and it was then you even realized he was in the room with you. As fear and panic started to settle in once again, the red head waved her hand over your head, saying some words in a foreign language and it vanished. 

"Dean?" You asked, your brain clear for the first time in what seemed like forever. "What's going on?"

"You've been spelled." He answered, coming closer to you, his steps unsure as if he was afraid you might flinch away from him at any moment. "Did you do it Rowena? Is she healed?"

"No yet, you impatient boy." She muttered, stepping back away from the bed. "I need ingredients. Then, I will be able to heal her. What I did now was just a temporary fix. It will come back, and soon."

"What do you need? I'll get it." Cas said from the doorway, with a tired Sam behind him. 

Rowena listed off an impressive list of items, and just like that Cas was gone with a flutter of his wings. Rowena glanced down at you, her gaze softening as she took in your pale skin, and black circles. "Sleep. This will all be over when you wake up." She said, humming some words before you felt a blissful calmness settle over you.

______________________________________________________

"Y/N, how do you feel?" Dean's voice woke you, and you struggled against it, wanting to slip back into one of the most peaceful sleeps you had had for a long time.

"Go away." You muttered, slapping your hand randomly behind you at his voice.

"Y/N, you need to wake up now." He insisted, brushing the hair back from your face, before your hand connected with his face. "Damn it." He muttered, and it was then you finally woke up. Cracking one eye, you looked up at Dean who was holding a hand to his face. "Quite the swing you've got there." He teased, waiting to see your reaction. To see if you would smart back at him, or tensed up in fear.

"Just be glad I didn't swing any harder. Wouldn't want to harm that pretty face of yours." You sassed back, rolling over and groaning. It felt like you had just run a marathon, or gone through an intense batch of the flu. You felt weak and groggy, but clear headed and calm. 

"You're back!" He exclaimed, pulling you tight to him in a hug. "I know Rowena said, but when you slept for two days straight I was starting to get worried."

"You, worried about me?" You questioned him, as you pushed him back so you could sit up in bed. 

"Well, I..." He stuttered, and you got a good luck at him. His face was covered in a beard, dark circles under his eyes. His hair was standing on end, as if he hadn't stopped running his hand through it. 

"That's sweet." You told him, leaning forward and pressing a kiss to his cheek. Before you could move back, he turned his head so your lips were on his, and his hand came to wrap around the back of your neck, holding you still. 

His lips ghosted over yours, a light kiss that was gone before it even started. "You scared us. Not just me, but Sam and Cas. That spell, it had you so messed up. You wouldn't eat, or drink, and I couldn't even walk into the room without you freaking out. Of course I was worried about you. Y/N, I know I'm not good at showing it, but you mean a lot to me."

"Really?" You said softly, as his green eyes stared down at you. But before he could answer you, Sam came rushing into the room, a huge smile on his face when he saw you up and talking.

"Y/N, you're awake!" He exclaimed, as Dean sat back. Smiling up at Sam, you wished Dean would lean back towards you, or better yet, press those soft plump lips against yours once again.