Chapter 5: New Years Eve part 2

A/N: before you read this chapter, check out the video above. It's one of my favorite joshaya videos on YouTube :) enjoy the story! Warning! CURSING IN THIS CHAPTER!!

*11:50 pm on the roof of the apartment building*
Josh: *walks up to Maya who is talking to Riley* hey ferret. Only 10 more minutes until I get my midnight kiss *winks at her*
Riley: jeez Uncle Josh *rolls her eyes* and to think you're the cool uncle! *walks away to talk to Lucas*
Maya: yeah yeah I know you want that kiss. And you can get more kisses between now and then *smirks*
Josh: *eyes her skeptically* okay how do I get more kisses?
Maya: all you have to do is tell me what Riley's dad said to you *smiles*
Josh: *eyes go wide* no! I can't tell you yet Maya. But someday I will *smiles*
Maya: enough with this! *grabs his collar and kisses him*
Josh: *shocked she kissed him but immediately kisses back*
Cory: *turns around from talking to Shawn and sees Joshaya pretty much making out* HEY! YOU TWO! BREAK IT UP! SHAWNIE!
Shawn: what the hell?! *runs to Joshaya and pulls Josh off of Maya* what the heck is this? This is not the long game! You two were making out! And in public!!! You better run Josh *starts chasing Josh*
Josh: Shawn! Stop it! You're making me run from my Topanga *immediately stops after realizing what he said*
Cory: Josh did you really just say that out loud? *stares at him in disbelief*
Josh: shit *looks at Maya who is looking at him confused*
Maya: Josh what did you say? Wait don't answer that yet. It's midnight. Time for your kiss *runs to him and kisses him*
Josh: *kisses her back*
Cory and Shawn: HELLO WE ARE STANDING RIGHT HERE!!!
Riley: Josh I thought you weren't going to tell her yet! *rubs her temples in frustration*
Maya: Josh. You have some explaining to do. What do you mean by "my Topanga"? *looks at him*
Josh: okay I'll explain. I didn't mean for it to come out yet because I wanted to tell you about this at a better time. Like when someday comes. Years ago before Cory left for New York he sat me down and talked to me. He told me that one day I'd have a friend like Shawn who'd get me in trouble and be fun. I have yet to find my Shawn. But he also told me I'd find a girl as wonderful as Topanga. He said one day I'd find my soulmate. It's you Maya. It's always been you. I always knew it in my heart but I didn't come to terms with it until earlier today. You're my Topanga Maya Penelope Hart *looks at her and grabs her hands*
Maya: so I'm your soulmate? Great *smiles* what if I tell you that you're mine? Will that make today someday?
Josh: *chuckles* I wish babe but not yet. But I can tell it's coming soon. Just know that I love you so much. Yeah I know. I'm saying I love you and asking you to wait. I'm awful *looks down*
Maya: *lifts his head* you're not awful. I love you too. I always have. I get that we still have to wait. And perhaps saying we love each other will make the waiting harder. But I like knowing that you love me. It helps me remember that someday is coming and that you do want me *kisses him* someday Boing?
Josh: someday my little ferret. Happy new year. 2017 is going to be amazing!

A/N: DON'T KILL ME FOR MAKING THEM SAY I LOVE YOU! You'll see that this early declaration of love will play a major role in the story. Remember the authors note where I asked for opinions on what events I should post? Well let's just say I might deviate from that list. I might make their someday come on her 16th birthday or his 19th. Who knows! To be frank, I'm kinda writing this story straight from my brain. So whatever pops up in my head will come out. I liked making them say I love you now because she found out she's his Topanga. Please keep reading. I promise you'll like where I'm going. And no I won't put in an ex gf of Josh to create drama. I want to make this fun and fluffy and all cute. I don't wanna write about drama and all hell breaking loose. So please read and vote! Next chapter will be on Maya's 16th birthday! And should I have joshaya say I love you in each chapter or stick to "someday" and "long game"?