IMAGINE: Draco and you falling in love

You stare out the window, your chin placed on your crossed arms. You watch fat rain drops stream down the window and you heave a deep sigh, frowning. You were planning on going to a broomstick class outside, but since it's storming, the class got cancelled. You sigh.

     "If you keep sighing and frowning like that, you're going to lines." Draco points out, watching you. You turn your head to look at him. You're the only ones in the room.

     "What?" You ask your friend and crush.

     He points to your mouth. "You keep frowning. You're going to get wrinkles around your mouth." He says.

     Your eyebrows draw. "Okay..." You trail off.

     "That too. Don't draw your eyebrows. It creates lines." Draco says.

     Your face clears of any emotion at all. "Draco, I'm sure if I do anything, it will create wrinkles. It's s way of life." You state.

      He shrugs. "Just trying to help you from aging too early." He says, leaning back in his chair.

     "Thanks." You mutter, rolling your eyes, before turning back to look out the window.

     "You know, we can still go flying outside. The rain doesn't have to stop us." Draco says.

     You scoff and turn around to face him completely. "Go flying? In the rain?" You question, crossing your arms.

     "Yeah, why not?" He replies nonsensically.

     You bite your lip. "Isn't that kind of dangerous?" You ask.

     "Y/N, what's life without a little danger?" He asks, roughly sinking a punch in your arm. You suck in a breath and rub your arm.

     "Come on, what do you say?" Draco asks, his gray eyes alight. You take a deep breath and let it, a small smile hovering over your lips.

---

     As soon as you step outside, you're drenched. It's nearly dark outside.

     "Are you sure this is such a good idea?" You practically shout to Draco, trying to be heard over the rain.

     "It's fine, Y/N. This'll be fun!" He shouts back, his blonde hair plastered against his forehead. He throws you a smile and you stare at him, your eyes wide.

     You grip your broom and swallow. "Up!" You exclaim. The next second, you're off. You squeal and grip on to the broom.

     "Wohoo! Y/N!" Draco cheers, before following you. You squint as the rain pelts you. You weave in between trees as lightning flashes across the sky, thunder soon following.

     "You're doing great, Y/N!" Draco exclaims. You let a smile split across your face and you let out a breath of relief. The wind picks up and you become rigid, your smile vanishing.

     "I-I think we should land, Draco. The wind is picking up and I can't really see anything!" You call to him.

     "No, no, it's okay, Y/N! We'll be fine!" Draco replies. You squint, practically flying blind.

     By time you can see it, it's already too late to pull up. You scream in horror as you crash into a tree.

     "Y/N!" Draco shrieks.

     You slide off your broomstick as you fall. You hit the limbs of the tree and try to hold on to them, yet fail. Everything is too wet to get a good grip. Branches scratch your face as pain wracks your body. As soon as you hit the grass, everything immediately goes dark.