IMAGINE: Draco and Harry fighting over you

You're walking past a room when you suddenly hear your name being said from behind closed doors. You pull up straight and stop, before making a beeline for the door. Your eyebrows draw as you press your ear to the door.

"Stop it, Draco. I'm taking Y/N to the Yule Ball, not you!" Harry exclaims. You softly gasp.

"What makes you think she'd want to go with you? She and I would make a better couple." Draco snaps.

"Y/N would be the only good and decent thing in that relationship." Harry retorts with sass. You smile.

Draco growls. "You're saying you two would be a better couple?" He asks.

"Oh, without a doubt, Draco. Without a doubt. Y/N and I actually respect each other. Unlike you who-who bosses her around and treats her like dirt. You know, it wouldn't be a wonder if she says no to you." Harry states.

There's silence for a second before Draco lets out a yell. You jump away from the door when you hear Draco punch Harry in the face. They knock a table over as they fight. You stare at the door, your jaw dropped, unsure what to do.

"Uh-uh—" You stutter. You rip the door open and Harry and Draco are wildly fighting on the floor, throwing punches and yelling at each other.

When you see blood on Draco's face, you intervene. "Stop! Stop it right now!" You cry, rushing over to them. You pull Harry off of Draco.

"Let me at him!" Draco screams.

"No!" You yell back at him as he stands up. You stand between them, your hands on their chests.

"What is wrong with you two? I'm not worth killing each other over, okay?" You say. Draco blushes and Harry looks away.

"You-you heard that?" Harry questions, embarrassed.

You sigh, smiling a little. "Yes." You answer. "It's-it's very sweet that you both want to ask me and I'm flattered."

"So who do you want to go with, Y/N? Harry or me?" Draco asks, hope burning in his eyes. You swallow and bite your lip.

"She wants to go with me, Draco." Harry states. Draco growls and starts to lunge forward. You hold him in place.

"Stop." You command.

"Who do you want to go with, Y/N?" Harry asks curiously.

"Maybe she doesn't even want to go to the Yule Ball." Draco claims.

"No, no, I do. And I am going." You state.

Harry's eyes narrow into slits. "Wait, have you already been asked?" He asks.

Draco's eyes widen. "Have you?" He practically shouts.

You look down, blushing. "Yes." You answer.

"Who are you going with?" Draco asks, his jaw dropped.

Just then Ron Weasley pokes his head into the room. "What's going on in here?" He asks.

You look at Harry and Draco. "I'm going with Ron." You state, before pulling away from them and going over to Ron's side.

"Wait, what?" Ron asks as you hook your arm with his. You all but drag him out of the room, leaving Harry and Draco staring after you, their jaws dropped.

"Y/N, what's going on?" Ron asks as you walk with him down the hall.

"You are my partner for the Yule Ball." You state matter-of-fact.

"What?!" He sputters.

You sigh. "Draco and Harry were both going to ask me. I knew that no matter who I picked, things would go bad. So I lied and said I was going with you." You explain. "Sorry." You wince.

Ron chuckles. "It's actually kind of funny." He says.

"I guess so." You laugh. "So will you go with me?" You ask tentatively.

Ron wraps his arm around your shoulder and grins, pulling you close to him. "Of course I will, Y/N." He answers. You grin back at him.

---

     You're walking to class with your best friends when Draco cuts into your path. "Whoa." You say, pulling up before running into him.

      "Hey, Y/N." He greets, flashing you a charming smile. Your friends look at you and you brush them away with your hand.

     "Go on to class. I'll be there soon." You say to them. They nod and walk off, leaving Draco and you alone. Draco just stares at you, smiling.

      "So..." You trail off, unsure of what to do. "No hard feelings about me going to the Yule Ball with Ron?" You ask.

     "What? Oh no, no, no, I'm over that. Way over that." He lies, waving his hand in the air.

      You let out a sigh. "Oh, good." You say. "Is there a reason why you stopped me in the hall then?" You ask.

     "Uh, no." Draco replies, shaking his head.

     You shrug. "Okay." You laugh with confusion.

     Draco suddenly grabs Pansy Parkinson's arm as she's walking past him. "Pansy's going to the Yule Ball with me." He states, pulling her to his side. Pansy stares at you snootily and you roll your eyes.

     "Okay." You laugh again, not even caring.

     Draco stares at you. "Does that bother you?" He questions suspiciously.

     You glance away from him and then back to him. "Wh-why would that bother me?" You ask, shaking your head.

     "I'm going with Pansy." He claims.

     "Good for you." You point out, smiling.

     "Y/N, I'm going with Pansy." He states pointedly again, leaning forward, his eyes wide.

     "Should I be concerned?" You ask.

     "She obviously doesn't care, Draco. Come on." Pansy says, before pulling Draco along. Draco looks back at you until they turn down a hallway. You stand in the middle of the hallway, bewildered.

     Harry stands next to you, shaking his head. "He's trying to make you jealous." He states.

     You look at him. "What?" You question.

     "He wants you to be jealous. It's obvious." He explains.

     "Why would I be jealous of Pansy? She and Draco are perfect for each other." You say.

     "I guess he just doesn't see that." Harry says. You sigh and frown. "So are you still going to the Yule Ball with Ron?" Harry asks.

     You clench your jaw. "Yes, Harry, I am." You answer.

     "Well if you change your mind, I still don't have anyone to go with so—" He starts to say but you hold your hand up and stop him.

     "No. Just no." You say, before turning on your heel and walking off.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!