IMAGINE: Draco being jealous

| IMAGINE for @Rosa_Allen |

     "I don't even know what it was about!" Harry exclaims, grinning, as you both walk to your next class.

     You laugh and shake your head. "You should've asked." You giggle.

      Harry rolls his eyes and shrugs, still grinning. "I should have." He says.

     "Hey, Y/N." Draco says, coming up next to you.

     You smile at him. "Hi, Draco." You reply.

      "What are you doing?" He asks.

     "Walking to my next class." You answer.

     "Can I hold your books?" He asks.

     "Oh. Well, Harry is actually holding them for me. But thank you." You respond.

     Draco cuts a glare at Harry, angry burning in his eyes. "Oh." He states tightly. He crosses his arms. "What, are you two like a couple now?" He spits out.

     "What?" You laugh incredulously.

     "No way, Draco. Y/N and I are just friends." Harry explains.

     Draco narrows his eyes. "Whatever." He mutters, before turning on his heel and stalking off. You look at Harry who shrugs at you.

     "He's weird to begin with. I don't even know." He says. You hide a smile and you look back at Draco who quickly walks down the hall.

---

     You're walking the grounds of Hogwarts as the sun is setting.

     "It's beautiful, isn't it?" Draco says from behind you.

     You slightly jump and you glance at him. "Yeah, it's lovely." You answer.

     He stands next to you, his hands in his pockets. "I'm surprised Harry isn't with you." He says.

     You turn to look at him, your eyebrows furrowing. "Why's that?" You ask.

      "You two are practically attached to the hip. I guess that comes with dating and being protective of each other." He explains.

      "Draco!" You exclaim. He looks at you emotionless. "Harry and I are not dating. Why do you keep assuming so? We've never given any indication that we have feelings for each other. We're just friends." You state.

      "Well you two are always together. Where there's you, Harry's bound to be close by. And vice versa." Draco replies bitterly.

      You peer at him, your eyes narrowing. "Are you jealous?" You ask.

     "What?! No way! That's-that's utterly ridiculous." Draco sputters, turning away from you.

      You grab his arm and turn him to face you. He's blushing. "Oh, Draco, you are jealous." You sigh. He sighs, his shoulders dropping. "Why didn't you tell me?" You ask softly.

     Draco looks up at you, misery in his eyes. "How can I tell the girl I like that I'm jealous of her friend? That's embarrassing." He mutters.

      You smile sympathetically and lightly squeeze his arm. "I'm flattered, Draco." You say.

      "You are?" He asks, looking like a little boy.

      You nod. You stand on your tiptoes. "Tomorrow, if you want, you can carry my books to class." You whisper in his ear, smiling. You look at him and he smiles excitedly. He picks up your hands and squeezes them.

     "That's perfect." He whispers. You smile back at him.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!