IMAGINE: You, Draco's sister, dying

You wildly pace the room, worrying out of your mind. "I need to go out there and confront my brother." You say shakily, pointing a finger at the door. The Battle of Hogwarts is taking place.

     Harry stares at you, frowning. "Y/N, you can't possibly know if Draco will kill you or not." He replies.

     Your eyes widen in shock mixed with horror. "Harry, he is my brother." You state.

     "I know, but he's not like you. You were always...good. And Draco... He-he..." Harry trails off, shifting awkwardly.

     You let out a low growl. "My brother may be evil but I still love him. I have to try and talk to him. I have to." You say, tears coming to your eyes.

      Harry steps away from you. "Then you do so at your own risk." He responds softly. You stare at him and pull your shoulders back. You take a deep breath and then walk out the door.

     You run down an empty hall silently, searching everywhere for Draco. You come up to a closed door that leads to another corridor. Before you can open it, somebody else does. A Death Eater. You gasp in shock and freeze, and so does the Death Eater. He snaps out of his incredulity before you do.

     He whips up his wand and shouts, "Avada Kedavra!"

     Your eyes widen. "No." You gasp, before you're suddenly taken over by a green haze. Your heart stops and you crumple to the floor, your eyes wide and completely lifeless.

     "N-no! No, no, no, no, no!" Draco screams from down the hall, running over to you. He slides on to his knees, staring down at you in horror, slowly shaking his head.

     "N-no." He gasps. The Death Eater walks down the hall, not even caring.

     "Y/N?" Draco asks, slowly turning you on to your back. "No." He chokes on a sob. He gathers you in his arms. "No." He moans, rocking you back and forth, his head buried in your hair. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." He whispers. He pulls back to look at your face and cups it, gently caressing your cheek. He sniffs, tears streaming down your cheeks.

       "I've been such a bad brother, Y/N. I've been so bad to you and I'm sorry. I'm the reason why you're...dead." He whispers, his voice quivering. "I'm so sorry." He cries. He holds you tighter while shuddering uncontrollably.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!