IMAGINE: Meeting Draco's parents

"Draco, I just don't know if this is such a good idea." You say.

      Your boyfriend looks at you pleadingly. "Y/N, I know you're scared to meet my parents, but they really want to meet you." He replies.

     "But what if they hate me? What if they think I'm no good for you?" You ask worriedly. You bite your lip and Draco grabs your hand, laughing softly.

     "They're going to adore you. They'll love you, just like I love you." He tells you, lifting a hand to cup your cheek gently.

     You sigh. "Are you sure?" You question.

     He smiles and kisses you. "I'm very sure." He whispers, leaning his forehead against yours. You smile and kiss him.

---

     Draco and you walk into Malfoy Manor. You're holding his hand in a death grip. "Y/N, lighten up a little bit. You're going to break my fingers." He whispers in your ear, smiling at you.

     You loosen your hold slightly. "Sorry." You wince as you come up to a closed door. "Are they in there?" You ask, nodding to the door.

      Draco nods. "Yep." He answers. You take in a shaky break. "Don't worry, it's going to be okay." He assures.

     "Just don't leave my side." You whisper. Draco and you walk into the room where Lucius and Narcissa are waiting. They stand up when they see you.

      Draco wraps an arm around your waist. "Mother, Father, this is Y/N." He says.

     Lucius walks over to you and shakes your hand. "I'm Lucius. It's so great to meet you." He says.

     You clear your throat. "It's so good to meet you too." You reply. Narcissa gently moves Lucius away. You go to shake her hand but she suddenly pulls you into a hug.

     "Draco has told us so much about you. It's so great to finally meet you." She says.

     "Oh, it's so great to meet you too." You breathe, your eyes widened in surprise. Narcissa pulls back and smiles at you. You can't help but smile back.

     "You're just as Draco proclaimed." She states. You blush and look away, reaching your hand back to grab Draco's.

      "Thank you." You reply.

     "Are you ready for dinner? We have dinner waiting." Lucius says.

     "That would be great, father." Draco replies. The Malfoys lead the way to the dining room.

     You lean into Draco. "I love your parents." You whisper.

     He smirks at you and kisses your cheek. "I told you you would." He replies. You grin and squeeze his hand. [THE END]  I hope you liked it!