7.

Barbra's POV: 25th of April 1965
Today is the retrieval of my ball:
I put on my red baseball cap on backwards and walked up out of the house. I couldn't let my mom know what we were doing so I told her I'm going to hang out at Ham's place. I knocked on Ham's door. It was open so I walked through all the way into the backyard.
"We're up here." Ham said. I looked up at the huge treehouse above me. I climbed a step ladder and used my upper body strength to pull my self through the entrance.
"Okay so we're just brainstorming some ideas on how to get the ball back." Kenny said. I nodded.
It had been around 30 minutes and we had tried poking and pulling the ball back through a hole in the fence but it was no use. That evil menacing dog won everything.
"Okay so the only option at seems easiest is the vacuum plan." Kenny told us putting his pen down.
Squints was on look out, Kenny and Bertie were in vacuum control. Yeah-Yeah and Timmy were on suction control.
"Okay, standby. Start engines 1....engine 2..... engine 3." Squints whispered.
Yeah-Yeah positioned the extended neck of the vacuum.
"Okay now bring it u-
"Wait!" Kenny said from the control tower (the treehouse)
"What?" I asked sitting up the treehouse. I looked to see what was going on.
"There smoking!" Bertie exclaimed. The treehouse began to tremor and shake.
"I don't know about you guys but I'm getting out of here." Yeah-Yeah said jumping down and Timmy quickly followed. We all backed out and evacuated the treehouse. Ham was still trying to move his lardass down the ladder.
"She's gonna blow!" He said letting go of the ladder and falling back. We all watched on as the air filled with dust.

"So that went horribly." Ham said patting out all the dust from his clothes.
"Hey I still have the chucker robot from last years science fair. It still works maybe if we scoop out the ball and chuck it over." Ham suggested. We all thought it would be a viable alternative.
We all climbed into the treehouse once more. Ham lowered the robot over the fence and moved it about to test the controls. Benny was standing a couple feet away from the fence. Ham moved the robot closer to the ball. And caught the ball in the catapult. 70% of our plan was successful. He flicked a switch which cause the balled to be catapulted through the air.
"I got it, I got it, I got it." Benny yelled repeatedly smacking his glove. Before the ball could even make its way across the fence, The Beast leaped into mid air and caught it. Benny's eyes grew large in shock and his mouth hung open.

"Okay. I've check the aerodynamics, this has two work." I said pulling some ropes. I was harnessed to a pulley system which was attached to the tree and Ham's pedal push. Ham will pedal forward in order to pull me up into the air and then to lower me down will pedal back.
"Its clear." Squints whispered. I nodded and put my thumbs up.
"Pull me up." I ordered. I began to ascend as Ham pedalled. Kenny and Timmy were pulling the excess rope to make sure that I didn't fall.
I was over the fence.
"Let me down slowly." I whisper-shouted.
I was let down slow. A little lower each time.
I had my eyes on the ball. It was demolished, with slobber all over it. I made a disgusted face but stopped when I felt all the blood rushing to my head.
"Okay I'm read-
I could hear heaving panting and I could feel hot breath on my head....

Benny's POV
Barbra was about to come back anytime when we heard a blood curdling scream. I shot up from my seat on the lawn as Squints began to freak out.
"PULL ME UP! PULL ME UP FOR CHRIST SAKE!"
Ham was also freaking out, so much that his foot slipped off the pedal and they spun out of control. Ham screamed.
"YOU DROPPED HER!" Squints yelled from the look out.
"Pull her up!" I ordered, I'm pretty sure I yelled.
I ran and grabbed the other rope and pulled her up. I don't think I've ever been so worried.
We got her safely to the other side of the fence. I ran over to her and took the harness and ropes off her.
We called it a day and Barbie took the drool covered ball home.