10.

Random's POV: 1st of May 1965
The kids met up at Phillips field. It was a well maintained and properly painted field. Different to what the sandlot kids were used to playing on, but they could adjust. They didn't play any games. They got right into it. No trash talk no nothing.
Ham took his famous position behind the batter.
"PLAAAAY BAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLL." He hollered at the top his lungs.
"Come on batter. It's gonna be a short game and I've gotta get home for lunch." He mocked after catching the oppositions first strike out. He finally caught all three of their hits.
Their second batter stepped up to the plate.
"You know, if my dog were as ugly as you... I'd shave it's butt and tell it to walk backwards." Ham continued. As the boys from the opposite teams struck out.
"Hey.. is that your sister? Left centre, naked? She's naked." Ham gaped sarcastically making Phillips miss his shot.
"Damn you Porter." Phillips cursed swinging his bat at Ham.
"Hey. I'm just trying to have a nice conversation." He exclaimed innocently.
They had a five minute break and huddle before it was the sandlot kids' turn.
Home run after home run, it was as clear as crystal who had won. With Benny and Babe on the team, they were undeniably unstoppable.
"So Phillips. Should we carry on or stop because your ego can't take it." Squints yelled. The little league kids raised their bats and left.