13.

Benny's POV: 11th of May '65
I opened my eyes at stared up at the ceiling. I turned to my right side to see that Ally, Lucy, Ruby, Kenny and Yeah-Yeah were awake.
I got out of my sleeping bag and gave a sleepy wave.
"We should probably wake them up, you know to get ready for school." Ally said taking a sip of orange juice.
I turned to my right to see Babe sleeping. She looked to peaceful. I moved my face close to hers and kissed her forehead. She was still out. I shook her and her eyebrows furrowed as her eyes fluttered open.
"Morning." I greeted her. She rubbed her eyes and waved sleepily.
We all woke up and made our way to school. I couldn't stop staring at Barb. She looked amazing. She was wearing jeans and a blouse but somehow she made it look like so much more.
We made to school

Campaign Time!!
We all ran out into the hallway.
The girls were on lemonade duty and we were on cap and shirt duty.
"Hey, you look pretty hot. Here have a baseball cap." I said handing a kid a baseball cap.
"Thanks Benny."
"No problem. Just make sure to vote for Barbra." I said jogging away. Kenny, Bertram and I handed out tons of hats to everyone.
We came back to the girls about 20 mins later. The were running out of lemonade, which was amazing.
"How'd you guys go?" Ruby said tying up her hair.
"We have 13 caps left." I said.
"That's enough for one for each of us."
I was about to speak when Diana interrupted me. I hugged and rolled my eyes.
"Leave Diana." Ham spoke.
"Hey, I'm just here for the gossip Porter!" She defended.
"So, Benny. What's your relationship with Barbra?"
"She's my one of my best friends."
"You guys look like more than just friends."
"Well. We like each other but that hasn't changed anything." I answered.
"And how do you feel she's going in this head to head battle against the most popular girl in school."
"She's going amazing. Couldn't be prouder." I said smiling. Diana walked away and went to go bother someone else.
Trying to help Barb win the election has been real fun. I hope she wins, I'd like to see her in power.