6%

"When are you coming around next?" Dan asked.

I readjusted my phone, balancing it between my shoulder and my ear.

"Can you come around here?" I asked, mixing up the cake batter.

I was currently working on a batch of red velvet cakes for the bakery, somehow talking to Dan ok the phone.

"Phil said he'd actually get involved this time!" Dan said, ignoring my question.

"I don't want to intrude." I stated, re adjusting my grip on the wooden spoon.

"You won't be," Dan replied, you could practically hear his smile. "Pleaseee."

"Uh, my shift ends at 3pm." I said, caving in.

"Great, I'll see you then."

You imagined Dan sitting in his sofa crease, smiling that seemingly perfect smile, while strolling through his tumblr news feed.

"But I have to study...."

"I'll help you study!" Dan requested, "what are you studying again?"

"Film and Tv."

"That's what I'm best at," Dan smiled. "We'll stop at your apartment to get your books."

"Okay, it's a date."

Smiling, I bid goodbye before hanging up. I didn't understand how, but hanging out with him always brightened my mood. Dan would always be there to get me out of my funk even though I had only known him for a few weeks. The tall man child would always be there for me and for that, I was forever thankful.
----

"Hmmm, changing it up I see." I laughed, walking over to the tall man in the middle of the store.

"I thought you liked bubble tea?" Dan pouted, looking down at the two bubble teas in his hand.

"I love bubble tea." I giggled, walking over to him. "I feel bad because you're always spending money on drinks."

"Don't worry about it." He smiled, passing me a green bubble tea. "Apple tea with rainbow jelly."

"Great, thank you." I smiled, sipping out the straw.

"Shall we get going?" The depressingly dressed Daniel asked, nodding towards the door.

"Sure."

---

"It's not that hard Pan!" Dan laughed.

"I'm not creative!" I groaned, putting my head into my hands.

"What's wrong?"

Shocked, I turned my head and looked up to see Phil standing in the doorway, looking over at us in confusion. He had a blue shirt with white stars on, pairing it with a pair of black jeans. Unlike Dan, he didn't have the seemingly permanent outline of his phone is his pocket.

"Pan isn't creative," Dan joked.

"Not funny Dan," I mumbled.

I thought taking F&TV in university would be fun, but no.

"Uh, what do you need?" Phil asked, walking in slightly.

"I need an idea for a horror movie," I replied. "It's for my uni course."

"I'm sure Phil can think of something, he's super creative." Dan smiled, "right Phil?"

"Uh, right."

-----

"Oh my fucking god! That's perfect!" I cheered.

I jumped up, wrapping my arms around him. It took a moment before he awkwardly wrapping his long arms around my shoulders.

"Thank you so much Phil!" My voice came out muffled, making it out of my mouth disappearing into his shirt.

"Any time," he replied. He, too, was muffled by the other persons shirt.

His hugs were great, if I was being honest.

"You're a life saver!" I smiled, pulling away. "Dan was right!"

I didn't hear Phil's reply, I was too engrossed in the idea.

"Daniel! Do you have a computer I can use?" I asked.

"Of course, cmon."

Dan led me up a few stairs, before taking me into another room. It too, was very colourful. It was a lot smaller than the other rooms, with a brown rectangular sofa in the middle of the room.

"That's our sofa bed," Dan explained. "Our guests usually sleep on it."

He took a seat at the desk to the right, turning on the desktop. The wallpaper was him and Phil, with 'DanandPhilGAMES' wrote in a pixley font.

"DanandPhilGAMES?" I asked, taking the seat next to Dan.

"Oh yeah, it's Phil's and I's gaming channel." Dan explained.

"Gaming channel?" I questioned. I didn't know he had a gaming channel.

"Yeah, on YouTube." Dan stated, he was staring at the screen. "Here you go!"

I looked at the screen to see a editing software on one of the tabs.

"Go crazy!" Dan smiled, before standing up and leaving the room.

---

"Pandora?"

"Yes Phil?" I asked, diverting my attention to him.

I had been staring at the screen for so long, that my vision was slightly blurry.

He stood in the doorway, wearing a pair of bright green PJ bottoms and a galaxy shirt.

"Would you like to have some dinner?" He asked quietly.

"Sure, thank you!" I smiled, saving my work and standing up.

I walked over to Phil, who smiled and led the way to the kitchen. At least he didn't seem as awkward now.

"What's the time?" I asked, following him down a set of stairs.

"6:59," I heard someone say.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stay his long!" I laughed.

"It's okay." Dan smiled, coming out of the kitchen. "Did you finish it?"

"Almost, I just need to get some footage off my laptop." I answered, following the guys into the kitchen Dan had just came from."Do one of you guys have a USB?"

"Yeah, of course." Dan smiled, walking over to the table.

He took a seat at the grey chair, while I sat on the red one. Phil took a seat in the blue one. The food was already laid out in front of us. The smell of Chinese takeaway filled my nostrils. It smelt so good.

"We didn't know what you liked, so we just brought what we usually get." Phil explained, stabbing his fork into a piece of chicken.

"This is usually what I get too," I smiled. "How weird is that?"

"Pretty weird."

The rest of the dinner was filled with casual conversation. We talked about Donald Trump being the president of America and how Kanye was going for the role in 2020. Soon enough, the food was all gone and the conversation was coming to an end.

"Thank you so much," I smiled.

As much as I wanted to stay and keep talking, I stood up. Brushing imaginary dust from my jeans, I stood behind the chair and pushed it back in.

"I better be going," I sadly said.

"Really?" Dan mumbled, also standing up.

Being the odd one left, Phil quickly followed suit, also standing up.

"It was awesome hanging out with you guys," I stated.

An awkward silence fell over the three of us, before phil cleared his throat slightly.

"Would you, maybe, want to stay the night?"