10%

"Morning Pandora, I made pancakes for you. They're in the microwave." Phil greeted.

I smiled, before making my way to the microwave. After checking them, I set the timer for 30 seconds and waited for them to heat up. I watched the timer immensely, quickly turning it off before 00:00. That beep always annoyed the hell out of me.

I then opened the door up and took the plate out, walking over to the kitchen table.

"Thank you, Phil." I smiled, shoving some of the pancake into my mouth.

"No problem," Phil stated. He then turned around and started cleaning the kitchen counter.

"So are we going to watch more AOT?" I asked, swallowing more pancake.

"I guess," Phil shrugged.

He seemed to be avoiding me and despite his and Dans conversation this morning, I let it slip.

"Look, I know you hate me but I'd really like to be your friend. Even if just around Dan." I stated, casually biting into my seconds pancake.

Phil looked extremely taken aback, before finally turning to me.

"I don't hate you Pandora," he started.

"Hmmm, are you sure about that?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"I'm sure," Phil nodded.

I just stays in silence. Of course he hated me, everyone hated me. I'm just a useless piece of shit that no one could love or like. Dan probably doesn't even like me, it's probably just a dare from one of his friends. Everything would just be better if I died.

"Pandora? Pandora??? PANDORA!" I heard someone question. Worry evident in their voice.

I looked up and saw Phil, who was worryingly looking at me. His hands were spread on the table, reaching for me. He seemed to notice that I had come back into reality.

"Pandora, why are you crying?" He asked gently.

I didn't even realise I was crying until I felt water drop onto my lip. The salty taste filled my mouth. I reached up and felt under my eyes, wiping them slightly.

"D-don't worry," I sniffed.

"I'm really sorry Pandora. I really am," he whispered.

A time of awkward silence followed. I rubbed at my eyes, trying to stop myself from crying. I can't believe I've done this, it's so embarrassing. I just ant to start off new.

"Hi, I'm Pandora." I stated, passing my hand to him.

He looked at it questionably, before realising what was going on.

"Lovely to meet you Pandora." He smiled, shaking my hand. "I'm Phil, Phil Lester."