11%

--- 5 months later ---

"Mac said; any new anime recommendations?" Phil stated. "Well, I just finished watching-"

You sat at home, in your bed, watching Phil's live show. You had only watch his and Dans younows once before, but you were interested in what they had to say. Over the last five months you and Phil had become quite close. Okay more like very close. In fact, you're pretty sure that Dan's jealous. Which is just stupid, you'd never leave Dan for anyone. While Dan was your 'big brother', Phil was your crush. Two completely different things.

Sadly, you knew that the feelings you had for Phil weren't mutual. He could do so much better than you and everyone knew it. Therefore, you hadn't admitted your crush to anyone apart from Sabrina.

""Who's that girl?" Is the thing everyone seems to be asking." Phil smiled. "In which I'm guessing you mean this one."

He quickly pulled up a photo booth photo of you, Dan and Phil. Phil had posted it on his Instagram the other day, with nothing more than '🌌' as the caption.

"Well, all will be revealed soon!" He happily stated. "So, this week we have a gam-"

"PANDORA!" I heard Sabrina yell from the lounge.

"YES?" I yelled back.

"CAN YOU COME HERE?"

"SURE, ONE SECOND."

I proceeded to close my laptop, before walking out into the lounge. I immediately spotted our landlord Jessica, sitting across from Sabrina. I quickened my pace, before sitting next to Sabrina.

Jessica was a 80-something year old widow. Her husband died a few years ago from cancer and it amazed me how she was still the owner of the building.

"Afternoon Jessica! What brings you here today?" I asked gently.

"Well, I bare bad news." She stopped to cough, before composing herself.

Was she dying? Did she need medical attention?

"What's wrong Jess?" Sabrina asked, leaning forward slightly.

We were both clearly concerned.

"The council is clearing the building down." Jess stated, placing a hand over her heart.

"W-what?" I stuttered. How? Why? This is our home!

"They said the safety wasn't good and that they needed land for something else, I'm sorry." Jess frowned, standing up. "You have to be gone by next Monday."

"But it's Sunday!" Sabrina stated, standing up.

I quickly followed, "that's only 8 days!"

"Soon to be 7." Jess frowned, "I'll be sad to see this building go."

We talked a bit about it, before Jess explained that she needed to tell the others.

"I'm sorry girls, goodbye."

And with that, she left.

I plonked onto the couch, placing my head in my hands.

"What are we going to do Sabrina?" I asked, sadness hinting at my voice.

"I-I don know," Sabrina muttered. "I-I have s-something to tell y-you."

"Go ahead."

"Pj asked me to move in," she whispered. "And I said yes."

I looked up at her, she looked sad, guilty.

"Sabrina... that's great!" I cheered, leaning forward and hugging her. "This is amazing! I'm so happy for you."