12%

"Would you like to be in our videos?" Dan asked, sitting next to me.

I was currently sat on the couch, looking at anime cosplay. Don't ask why, I just was.

"What videos?" I asked, turning my attention to him.

"Obama llama and never have I ever," Dan replied. "We want to introduce you to the Phandom."

"I guess," I smiled. "Just let me go get changed."

Standing up, I make my way downstairs and to my room. I've been living with Dan and Phil for two weeks and even though I miss my old apartment, I love it here. I still Sabrina all the time, I have work to thank for that. My room is downstairs, which was the only room left. It's quite small and I can only fit my bed, draws and closet in there without it getting crowded, but that's okay. Dan and Phil let me put my stuff around the house, which makes my room less cramped. I also feel that it gives a splice of my personality to the place.

I honestly love living with the Howlters, there's never a dull moment. I change out of my Pjs and put on a pair of high waisted black jeans and my black and white Muse shirt. I tuck the shirt in but leave it to flop out a little. I then style my long red hair into a high ponytail.

I really need to dye my hair again, the roots are starting to grow through. My hair is naturally black, but I've been dying it since I was 16. First blonde, then brown, green, purple, bright red and now natural red. I put some Mitch match socks on, watermelon and cats, before leaving my room.

When I get back upstairs, Dan is no where to be seen. Instead, Phil sits on my laptop, casually scrolling. I clear my throat before questioning him.

"Sorry Pandi, my laptop was up in my room and I was too lazy to get it." He explains, placing my laptop on the arm rest. "I logged into my twitter and asked for some never have I Evers."

"Fair enough," I state. "Do you know where Dan went?"

"He said he was setting up his camera," Phil informed me. "He wants to have the video up by tomorrow morning."

I scoff, "it takes like 29 hours to edit the videos?"

"That's what I said," Phil chuckled.

"IM READY!" Dan yelled from his bedroom.

I smiled gently at Phil, sticking my hand out. He shut my laptop and took my hand, standing up.

"Shall we?"

"I think we shall."

-----

"Hey internet! So recently someone really important has came into Phil's and I's life. We generally love her and really wanted to introduce her, so introducing Pandora!"

I quickly jumped up from between them, waving at the camera.

"Hey guys!"

"So, Pandora. Tell us about yourself!" Phil smiled, looking at me.

I turned to Dan, silently asking for permission. He smiled gently, nodding. Taking a breath, I smiled into the camera.

"Hiii! I'm Pandora and I'm 21! I originated from Australia, but due to university moved to England when I was 17!"

I wasn't really sure what to say, so I just babbled some facts.

"Due to some issues, Pandora is now living with us." Dan added, smiling. "Do you like it here?"

"Uhhh," I pulled a disgusted face. "It's okay."

"Okay?" Phil asked, putting his hand to his chest.

"I'm kidding, I love living with you guys!"

I systematically pulled them both into side hugs, squishing the sides of their faces with my hands.

"Who's ready for never have I ever?"

------

I grimaced, watching the TV. I can't believe dr. just took her legs off, that's fucking gross. I played with Dans hair, twirling it between my fingers. He placed his head just above my belly button, playing on his laptop.

"Enjoying American Horror Story?" He asked, typing away.

"Evan Peters is my new life goals," I stated. "We're married now."

"Sorry darling, I already claimed him."

"What! No!" I stated

This quickly turned into a heated argument, deciding who deserves Evan and who doesn't.

"Guys stops! What's wrong!"

Phil entered the room, a upset and confused look on his face.

"Pandi's trying to take Evan away from me!" Dan yelled.

A look of relief replaced the confusion, before he let out a chuckle.

"Wow, I was actually worried." He laughed, "plus Pandi's my nickname, get your own."

Dan huffed slightly, standing up. I frowned as his hair left my finger, leaving it bear.

"I claimed him!" Dan stated, crossing his arms.

I quickly stood up, taking a similar pose to Dan.

"You can't claim people, Dan." I protested.

"Well, I did!" He muttered, shaking his head.

"You know what." I stated, "you can have Kit, I want Tate."

Dan gasped, placing his right hand over his heart.

"But Tate!"

"That's the best you're getting." I replied.

"Fine, deal."

We both shook hands, agreeing on our ownership of Evan Peters characters. I picked my laptop up from the arm of the chair and turned away. I happily strutted out of the room, before quickly yelling, "Kyle's mine too."

"Unfair!"

-------