15%

"DAN!"

"DANIEL!"

Pandora and Phil stood at the top of the stairs, suitcases in hand, calling for Dan. Like usual, he had left his packing for the last 5 minutes. This had turned into danisnotonfire branding by now. It seemed that not even Pandoras constant nagging could get him to pack before hand.

"COMING!"

Dan was upstairs, throwing clothes frantically into his suitcase. Quite frankly, he wasn't 100% sure they were even his clothes. There were probably a few shirts in the mix, but Dan didn't have time to dwell on the point. When everything was in, he unplugged most of his chargers and stuffed them in. He then zipped it up and ran downstairs, dragging the case behind him.

"IM HERE, IM HERE." He rushed, running straight past them and down the stairs.

Phil and Pandora looked at each other, before quickly following behind him. The three of them ran through the door. Dan and Pandora ran through the front door and to the taxi, while Phil locked the door. The bored taxi man opened the boot, stuffing the cases in.

When Phil finished, he joined the pair, putting his suit case in the back.

The three of them jumped in the car, while the driver got in the front.

Finally, the three of them were off to the train station.

------

"Shut up," Pandora laughed, softly punching Dans left shoulder.

Dan and Phil laughed together, before hopping off the train and onto the platform. The weather was typical. The skies tainted a greyish blue, a few clouds floating around. Pandora was already on the platform, as they allowed her off first, like the gentlemen they are. She had the three suitcases with her, waiting for the pair to get on the platform.

The three of them made their way to a bench, were they all sat down.

"My aunt said she's coming over," Pandora informed. "She'll be here any minute."

While they waited, they had a casual conversation about grapes and dogs. Pandoras aunt offered to pick them up, as it was a surprise for her parents.

"PANDORIUM??"

Pandora quickly stood up, before racing over to a middle aged woman with greying brown hair. When they met, she quickly hugged her. Pandora was very close with her family, so seeing them was always a special time.

Pandora and her aunt walked over to Dan and Phil, who stood up next to the bench.

"Aunt Michelle, meet Dan and Phil." Pandora introduced, pointing them out. "Guys, meet my aunt Michelle."

Handshakes were quickly given, along with hellos and heys.

"Pandora, you never told me how handsome they were!" Michelle flirted, eyeing up Dans torso.

A blush spread across both their faces, as they then looked at the ground.

"Must have slipped my mind," Pandora joked. "Come on, we better go."

-----

The four of them had got into a small green car. The cases were shoved in the back, only just fitting. Pandora sat in the passenger seat, while Dan and Phil sat at the back. The journey was only a short 15 minutes, 20 if the traffic was bad. There was no conversation in the car, just the soft tunes of the radio playing in the background.

It was only late October, so the air was crisp. The leafs fell off the trees, landing in piles beneath the branches. People were walking around with rakes, arranging the red and orange items in piles.