Chapter 1: Bye-Bye Mrs.Smith

"Oh My God... I am Going To Be Late For My Job Interview" Said my mom. She was going to apply for a new job at some business place. She is really looking forward to getting it, but she is already 10 min late so i don't know.

"Have you seen my other shoe bailey!"

"I don't know ask dad!" I yelled from upstairs.

My mom and dad have been together since they where about my age,13. He is the best dad in the world. He is so happy for my mom. Its all happening do fast my moms getting a new job, my dad got a promotion , my mom is pregnant and best of all i am going to get new neighbors. I Don't know much about them all i know is that they are from Ireland and they have two kids, boys, and only his dad is coming whit them.

"Honey have you seen my shoes, the black ones" She didn't yell this time because my dad was whit her down stairs. So i decided to go down too.

"I saw them under the couch" he said

she left the kitchen and got her shoe. She got her purse and said goodbye we both wished her luck, and she left.

"dad do you want to watch T.V whit me " I asked.

"Sure hon But whit one condition...GIVE ME A HUG"

I nodded and gave him a big hug.

He made popcorn and i brought some blankets before i turn on the T.V i look at him and smile.

He was the best dad in the world. I had a perfect family but before i knew it my 'perfect family' was gone.