Chapter 9: I Don't Know you

Bailey's P.O.V

"Please stop!!" I beg. It hurts so much. My dad is currently pulling my hair and slapping me. I feel the pain.

"I WILL STOP IF YOU KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOTH SHUT!! YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!" He yells.

"ok..please stop" I cried. My voice comes out cracked. I look at him in the eye and his anger fades. For a moment i think i have my dad back but then he slaps me one last time and leaves.

I stand up and look in the mirror my lip got more swollen and my left eye is forming into a black eye. Also my cheeks are smoking red. I walk over to my door and the lock is broken. But the door still shuts. I look at my clock and its already 7 pm. Its to early to go to sleep but i don't care.

I walk to my bed ,my whole body in pain, and go to sleep. Or at least try.

Lacey's P.O.V

I am watching TV when i get a call from an unknown number.

-Hello

- Lace (sigh) is it really you?

- umm yes who's this?

- its..dad

-What?? but your dead

It cant be him. Hes dead. Mom told me he was.

-What! No i just Needed some time...so i left 5 years ago

-NO YOU DIED 5 YEARS AGO

-Its a long story...honey your mom is lying what ever she says don't believe her ok?

- How am i suppose to trust i guy i don't even know?!

- Lace..

- DON'T CALL ME THAT BYE

*phone call ends*

What?? I thought he was dead. Mom told me when i was a kid my dad died on a business trip to the UK.

But that was him. I know it was.

I start to cry.

Why would he leave? Does he care? I lived half of my life thinking hes dead!

I make my way to my bathroom. I splash my face with water. I look in the miorr.

"This is me?" I look around. Something catches my eye.

A razor.

1 cut. 2 cut. 3 cut .4 cut. Then i loose control.

Bailey's pov

I wake up to my alarm. I walk to the mirror and check my bruises. Some are healing other are getting worse. I look at my phone. 1 text from niall.

Niall: How ya feeling?

Me: Better...i am about to get ready. See you at the bus stop.

I Walk to my closet and some skinny jeans and a tank top that has the 'Never Shout Never' logo. and some combat bots.

I get my backpack and go downstairs.

My dad is watching tv.

"where you going?" He says.

"School" I respond flatly.

I make my way to the door and open it. Before i close it i say

"I don't Know you anymore"

----

I walk to the bus stop I'm early. So its only me.

I think to my self.

Pain demands to be felt.

___________________________________________________

Hey guys...

just wanted to say thanks for the 300 reads!!!

Also Follow me on instagram

@http.alexxa_

On Twitter

@omqalexa

Youtube
Hayitsalexa x

And also ON FRIDAY WWA TOUR STARTED!!!!!!!

PLEASE COMENT, SHARE, AND VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!