Chapter 5: School

BUZZZBUZZZZ

I wake up to my alarm. I still feel my dried cheeks from yesterday's crying situation. I go to my closet and put the outfit i picked yesterday. I go to the bathroom and decided to straighten my hair. Then I add some eyeliner but just a little. Then a little bit of mascara. Then i get out of my bathroom and look in my mirror .

"I do look like her"

I get my backpack and leave my room. I Peak inside my dads room and he is on the floor sleeping. I cant believe him.

I go downstairs and get a water bottle i look at this jar my mom had. she always kept money in there for emergency. I open it. 400 DOLLARS!!! I will take them because i will go to the store after school. FOR FOOD. I get my house key and lock the door.

I as i am walking to the bus stop. I keep remembering what my dad told me. Its sad because my life changed in just 2 days. I cant believe it. I didn't notice i was crying. As i look up i see niall. He sees me too and has a worried face. I wipe my tears off. I hope he didn't notice.

He noticed.

"are you ok bay" he says as i reach him. Now we are face to face.

" Is my makeup shimmered" i say as i wipe my eyes.

'here...let me help" he rubs my cheeks and eyes whit his thumb."there" he says.

"thanks" is all i can say. "please tell me whats wrong, you can trust me, i know we only meet yesterday but you can trust me." He tells me whit a worried-friendly-smile.

"nowthatmymomdiedmydadisabitchandhesaidthatiamdeadtohimjustbecauseilooklikemymom" i said really quick. Hoping he didn't catch any of that.

He starts laughing."tell me calmly" He says whit a smile.

I sight before i start to speak. "Now That my mom passed away, My dad has changed into a...well...a dick head, he told me last night that me and my mom where dead to him, JUST BECAUSE I LOOK LIKE HER AND HE SAID HE HAS NOTHING TO LIVE FOR....what about me huhh...what am i supposed to do now?" i said the last part kinda silent. I didn't notice the tears. Once again niall was there for me wiping the tears.

"I know what you should do... forget him or at least try and i will be hear for you as a friend...actually i will be there for you like a best friend." The words that just came out of his mouth cheered me up. I smiled. The tears where gone and the bus came.

We sat together. When we arrived the school was full of kids trying to get to their lockers or figuring out their schedule. Some are saying 'hey' to their friends.

Me and niall get our schedules and see if we have classes together, gratefully we do.

"So we have second, fifth, sixth, and seventh...and homeroom together." He says. "Yhea" "so...what is a period and what is homeroom?" He seriously doesn't have homeroom or periods in his Irish school!

I laugh. Also people keep running and pushing. "We don't go to homeroom a lot so don't worry only when the teachers tell us we go...periods are classes when the bell rings you change classes. you'll learn fast." I tried explaining a little more while i help him find his locker. Along the way i found mine and put my stuff in except my binder and my bag...not a purse. Then we find his we take a while.

"UGH ARE YOU KIDDING ME...I THINK THIS THING IS BROKEN!" Niall said angrily. "no its not let me see" I opened the locker and and threw an " I Told you so look" to niall.

He rolled his eyes and we left to class in separate directions.

I went to math. ugh i hate math.