Chapter 3 : The blonde boy

"Hey My name is bailey but you can call me bay and you" I say whit the nicest smile i can give after what happen."Hi me name is niall" he said whit an Irish accent. "Your  Irish right?" i say as i get closer to him...by closer i mean at least 3 feet away from him. "yaa". His accent is so cute. "Cool...what grade are you in...or going to go since school starts tomorrow..Ugh" The last part i keep to my self.

"7th...I am 14" He says answering my question.

"Me Too...But I am 13" I Say. I look at the ball on the floor and point to it while i speak. "do you play?"

"Ya...Do you want to play a little competition" He says raising one brow at me. I chuckle and nod.

Wow hes good at basket ball. But i am better. At least i thought i was. The game ends up being 3 TO 3. We sit down on his drive way. He has a water bottle and offers me one i nod he goes inside and comes back whit a water bottle. "thanks" I say.

"So what school are you going to?" He asked me.

"Boston Middle School...the bus is going to take me....you?" I says whit a smile. "same" He says whit the warmest smile ever.

Wow some one i will know at this new school. I moved at the end of the school year for 6th. So i will know no one but this blond Irish boy. Silence has been going on for too long and i think we both don't like it.As i am about to speak he goes first.

"Bay can i ask you something...But you have to be totally honest whit me" I nod, i am scared for his question but i have to know. "Why were you crying yesterday in the afternoon?" He said whit fear of my answer in his voice. I am scared to answer but i have to i really want to be friends whit him.

"My mom died in a car crash yesterday in the morning and we went to the hospital to see her ..well ..her body and the funeral is on Tuesday. " I feel the tears coming down and he wipes them  of whit his fingertip..slowly. He removes his finger and looks into my eyes. His eyes are blue like mine. His hair is blonde like mine. But i see his hair looks dyed. "Is your hair naturally blonde or did you dyed it." the words slip out of my mouth before i know it. DAMM I JUST HAD TO.

He laughs and nods. Why would he dye his hair? "Because well i don't really know why." He says answering my question like if he read my mind."Do you want to ride the bus whit me tomorrow?" He says. Looking at the ground. "yea I Would love too...and BTW its free dress code" Yes i said btw, Its a habit."Free-what?" Niall says looking at the me this time whit his eyes confused. Hes kidding right? He doesn't know what free dress code is. I Giggle to myself from my funny thoughts. 

"Free dress code...that means that you can wear what ever you want, like shorts, tank tops, basket ball shorts, even pajamas!" I say the last part loud.

He laughs at me and i join him. "ok" He says between laughs. 

After some time laughing  ,even when we tried to stop we could'nt, I decided to ask him something else. "Do you have a brother?" "yes...why?" He looks at me his eyes locking whit mine. "just asking....oh and what time is it i left my phone in my room" I say honestly because its true whit everything that happened I didn't have time to get it. "5:36"

"wow i have been here for the whole day...Its doesn't feel like it though" I admit.

"well you know what the say 'Time goes fast when your having fun'" He says it so funny his face was just...priceless.

"well fun is over i have to go and get my hair ready for tomorrow and my clothes" I smile.

"UGH... Girls and their 'hair, make up and cloths'" He quotes his finger when he said hair, make up, and clothes. I smack him in the arm playfully. "ouch" His accent says whit him. I laugh and stand up. My ass hurts because i was sitting down for GOD KNOWS HOW MANY HOURS. "Does your ass hurt" he says what i perv i laugh to myself. I Turn around and tell him. "Perv" I say smiling.

"It was a JOKE" He says trying to get my attention because i am walking towards my house.

"SURE WHATEVER YOU SAY...PERV" I yell back, and smile. I turn around to look at him and he rolls his eyes.

I think to myself this could be the start of a beautiful friendship.

*************************

HI..... I JUST WANTED TO SAY MY CHAPTERS ARE SHORT BUT I LIKE THEM SHORT IF YOU DON'T JUST TELL ME AND POST LONGER ONES. 

:)