Chapter 4: So...This Is My Dad Now

I walked inside my house. It almost sounded... empty.

"WHY ME!!!!" I heard my dad yell from my parents room. Well now his room.

I didn't want to go ask him whats wrong because hes going to yell more and scream at me for no reason. So i will just get something to eat. I walk to the kitchen and open the fridge. NOTING TO EAT! The only thing in the fridge is 6 water bottles, half bitten pie slice, and vegetables. UGH I forgot that today was suppose to be grocery Sunday. But mom was the one that did that and she cant anymore.

I decide to get a water and go to my room.

I close the door behind me and jump on the bed and face the ceiling. Its strange that i never noticed the glowing starts on my ceiling. Last time i noticed them i was 6 years old.

My mom used to tell me every night ,when i was little, that if i feel sad to look at the stars in my room or outside and say "yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery" i never understood that.

Until now.

It means that even though she passed away yesterday i have to forget that and i know shes still whit me but i have to forget and that i don't always have to know what will happen tomorrow. Because What Ever Happens...Happens.

I start walking towards my closet to get my clothes for tomorrow.

After 10 minutes i finally decide on some skinny jeans a black shirt whit galaxy letters saying "Music Is My Escape" and some dark black vans.I will decide my hair in the morning.

I get my backpack ready. Its A black backpack. I had like 20 backpacks!! But the black and galaxy where my favorites.

I change to my Pajamas well they are actually just basketball shorts and a shirt.

I look at my clock and its only 8:30. So i decide to watch tv downstairs.

When i get to the living room my dad is in the couch. As i get closer i see hes drinking something...BEER!!! My dad never drinks. He notices my surprise. "YES I AM DRINKING SOOO WHAT I DON'T HAVE A REASON TO LIVE ANYMORE!!!" Well that hurt... "You have me" I say that almost as a whisper. " I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU... I USED TOO LOVE YOU AND YOUR MOM BUT TO ME BOTH OF YOU ARE DEAD... ITS YOUR FAULT YOU LOOK SO MUCH LIKE HER...SO IF SHES DEAD YOUR DEAD TOO. NOW LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!" Before i knew it i was crying. I left to my room immediately.

I slam the door and go to my bed and lay down. HOW COULD HE SAY THAT. I love him and he just told me i was dead to him?? Just this afternoon he was normal...he was my dad. AND NOW HES JUST RUDE TO ME. I admit i do look A LOT like my mother but hes my dad and hes suppose to love me and support me no matter what.

I keep Crying and before i know it i am asleep.

I dream of her.... telling me its going to be ok.

*********************************************************

SORRY I HAVENT UPTADED IT BECAUSE I WENT TO MEXICO FOR CHRISTMAS. WELL TODAY IS JANUARY 1ST SO HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN I WROTE THE PART OF HER DAD SCREAMING TO HER I WANTED TO CRY I DONT KNOW WHY. LOL