Chapter 7 : Fake Funerals & Abusive Father...

I Open the door and head for the living room. I am Guessing hes is not home. But i don't know.

"BAILEY COME UPSTAIRS TO MY ROOM...NOW!" My dad yells from his room. I couldn't tell If he was yelling because he is upstairs or he was yelling because he is mad.

"HURRY UP!"

I snap from my thoughts.

I Run Upstairs and leave my backpack in my room before going to my dads room.

I am about to enter. Here we go.

I Open the door.

"WHERE THE FUCK WHERE YOU ALL DAY!" He Yells at me. Is he serious. I was at school.

"school...And I told my friend he can come to the funeral whit us tomorrow" Damm my moth spoke again. I regret telling him those words.

"YOU WHAT!!!....Actually I don't care because.... Your dead Mom is in that box over there." The way he used 'dead' frighten me. But what did he mean by mom is in that box. I turn to look where he was pointing. I rush over to the box while my dad sits in the bed laughing. WHY IS HE LAUGHING? I open the box. There is a jar...More like a vase. I open the jar. Oh My God.

"YOU BURNED MY MOTHER INTO ASHES...YOU BURNED HER BODY...HOW COULD YOU?!!!" Why would he do that. And at that very moment i start to cry. I don't care if he sees me. He gets up from the bed and walk towards me whit bloodshot anger in his eyes.

He gets me by the arms.Harshly, And it really hurts. "BECAUSE I - DON'T- GIVE -A -FUCK" He yells in a slow motion way. "AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU EITHER." And whit those words said, I now he meant it.

He trows me to the floor roughly making me land on my face. OUCH. I try to get up my hair is my face. But instantly i fall on the floor again because my hands hurt from the fall. I see my dad walk towards me and leans down.

He laughs, and smirks at the same time.

Then everything went black. And my body hurt.

------------------------------------------------------

NIALL'S POV

Its Tuesday morning and i didn't go to school because Bay wanted me to go to her mum's funeral. I wanted to stop by the her house to tell her at what time should i be ready. So I decide to go.

I knock on her door. I called her 5 times and she didn't answer. A man opens the door. He looks tired and drunk. I'm guessing that's her dad.

"what do you want kid... I ain't got no money" He says rudely.

"Oh ummm... I'm bailey's Frien' and she told me i could come to the funeral...I was wonder'n if i could talk to her" I say shyly...Actually scared. He is a weird looking guy.

"THERE IS NO FUNERAL...IT WAS CANCELLED...BYE KID!" And whit that he slams the door.

What did he mean by...CANCELLED?

---------------------------------------------------------

BAILEY'S POV

When i wake up my head hurts really bad. I'm in my bed...but how?! Last thing i remember was my dad talking to me then he...he...hit me...hard!?

I Get up and my whole body hurts. I am still wearing the same clothes i had on. My alarm clock says its 12:42 P.M and...wait that can't be right... Today is Wednesday!?! But i remember it being Monday. I was unconscious that long.

I go to my closet and change into some comfortable cloths but something stops me and its painful. I lift my shirt up and trow it on the floor.

Oh My God!

I have 3 black bruises, one in my back. Other in my left rib. That one hurts a lot. And my other bruise is in my right hip bone. 

I walk slowly walk to my dresser and get a black shirt and some grey sweatpants. 

When i pull off my jeans from Monday. I have one blackish-purplish bruise on my left thigh. I put the sweats on and walk towards the mirror to brush my hair. I have nail scratches on my neck. I also have a swollen lip whit a cut on the bottom lip.

I Guess my dad really wants me dead...

I sit on my bed and look at my phone i have 8 missed calls from Grace. 23 from Lacey, And wow...52 from niall. I have tons of voice mails,and like 500 new text messages. I look at my phone and its 1:30.

That means its lunch time at school...So i can call niall...but how do i tell him about my dad.

Actually hes not my dad anymore...to me hes just Peter Smith.

-------------------------------------

A/N

HEY GUYS...I KNOW I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING BUT ITS BECAUSE (THIS IS TRUE SO PLEASE BE NICE) MY UNCLE LIVES IN AUSTIN AND HE ALMOST KILLED 3 GUYS SO HE HAS COURT THIS WEEK ON THE SIXTH. SO MY FAMILY HAS BEEN TRYING TO HELP HIM OUT. MY GRANDMA IS GOING TROUGH DEPRESSION AND MY GRANDPA IS SO SAD.

BUT

I WILL UPDATE NEXT WEEKEND OR MAYBE I WILL POST A LITTLE CHAPTER THIS WEEK.

:)