Chapter 2 : Bye-bye Mrs.Smith 2

When i turn on the T.V. The news is on and a picture of mom apears.

"What the f.." My dad says before I interrupted him.

"Daddy is that...m..mom.. In.. A car...cr...crash" I studer whit fear in my voice.

He holds me in for a hug.

"Y...No i don't ...think...so" He says. I want to believe him but deep down in side of me something is missing but i don't know what.

As we keep watching we are interrupted by a phone call. My dad answers and puts it on speaker.

"Mr.smith?" A woman's voice says.

"Yes"

"I am so so sorry to tell you this but your wife died in a car crash and her body is in the hospital"

I can't believe this. And neither can he. He hugs me and we both start to cry. The lady in the phone gives us the address of the hospital and me and my dad leave.

When we walk outside still crying ,both of us, i notice the new neighbors have arrived in the house across from us. They don't notice us except the blond boy like about my age hes kinda cute... what am i saying my mom is in the hospital. Didn't realize me and blond boy have been starring at each other for about a minute. when my dad honks i get in the car.

Niall's P.O.V

When i go outside to get the last box, i see a girl and her dad get out of their house both crying? I don't know why but i keep starring at her. She is about 12 or 13 and she is really pretty even crying.

Bailey's P.O.V

When we get there, some people in black suits and cameras come towards us. My dad quickly yanks my arm and we both pass the massive crowds of people wanting to ask us questions about my mom.

When we get to the room my mother is in. We look at each other before opening the door. I give him crying eyes and he does the same.

When we walk in she is in a bed whit a lot of bruises and burns. Her hair is all tangled and her left eye is purple but despite the fact shes all bruised up she is so pale. Oh my god... I cant she is so... well she looks...dead. My dad reaches for the blanket on her and puts it all across he body. From head to toe.

A man whit a white coat comes towards us. His name tag says 'Dr. Lawson'. SOOO hes the doctor that tried ,but failed, saving my mom. I am so sad and frustrated at the same time. " Sir are you Mr.Smith?" he says almost scared of my dad. "Yes" he says i cant tell in his tone if hes mad, sad or disappointed.

" The People from the funereal company are here to talk about your wife's funeral" This time he was calm when he talked. " OK". The doctor showed my dad to the people of the funeral, while i satayed in the room whit my mother.

" Mom why did you have to leave... Can't you just wake up...an..and hug me...i want you to hug me and tell me everything is going to be fine... that when i go to my new school on Monday everyone is going to like me and be friends whit me... just Wake..." i stop knowing that she wont wake up. Ever.

Just as i start crying my dad walks in the room. " Bay the funeral is on Tuesday...and we are leaving tomorrow morning...i want you to stay one last night whit your mother even if its just her...you know what i mean". The way he said funeral made me get chills all over my skin. I can't manage to say ok so i just nod in agreement.

The whole night is just silent, crying, and starring. I almost forgot that i start 7th grade on Monday and the funeral is on Tuesday so what i'm i going to do. I am not going to think of that if today is only Sunday i still have tomorrow. Before i know it its already Sunday and my dad wakes me up and we leave. I look back at the white blanket all over my mothers body. I guess shes not waking up anytime soon. "Bye mom" i whisper when i close the door.

When we pull up in the drive way, i see the blonde boy playing basket ball. He had a black shirt, whit black shorts and a lakers snapback. I don't know why he is going for the lakers if he is know living in Boston. When i get of the car my dad goes strait for the door. He gives me a look. "go make new friends". I nod even tough its strange. Sometimes my parents treat me like a little kid but i don't care because at school i am a normal teen, even though i am still 12 well almost 13.

My dad goes inside i turn around and cross the street to his house. 1...2...3.... Go.

*********************************

HI MY NAME IS ALEXA AND THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK EVER SO PLEASE BE NICE AND GIVE ME SOMME ADVISE. OH AND THIS STORY IS ACUALLY ABOUT A 18 YEAR OLD BUT IN THIS BOOK I WILL EXPLAIN FROM WHERE IT ALL STARTED AND HOW SHE BECAME THE PERSON SHE IS. SO PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK.

:) OH AND A SHOUTOUT TO MY COUSIN (PLEASE READ HER BOOKS) @_giselle_thoe_cx

SHE ALSO BEARLY STARTED HER BOOK.