Chapter 10: Thursday School

A/N

ALERT :I AM WRITING THIS CHAPTER ON MY PHONE SO IF THERE ARE SPELLING MISTAKES SORRY

BAILEY'S POV

People say a bruise can heal but its the scar that stays there forever. I use to think all that was just injuries talk. But it happens with real problems too. Like my dad.

I am in the bus with niall and all we have said is hi. That's all.

"Bay are you ok?" Niall asks confused. I politely nod.

"Well not to be mean your face says other wise" He chuckles a bit trying to be sarcastic.

I playfully smack him in the head "Shut up Dork"

"Oh I'm the dork now !?" He says more sarcastic than before. I nod. And we just laugh.

When we get to school we both go our separate ways. I keep getting weird stares from people but i don't mind. I go to my first class, Math.

When i get there i see Grace and sit next to her. 

"hi" She says sad.

"hey...whats wrong?" I ask.

"Lacey...she acting weird...She has been turning bipolar" She says as a whisper. Lacey's bipolar?

"really?" I Ask. She just nods.

Then the teacher walks in and class is started. I start to zone out and think what if i tried to talk to my dad? or what if-

"Bailey? Can you please tell the class how to solve this equation?" Mrs.G said while snapping me from my thoughts.

"Umm..." I start then Grace  writes the answer on a paper and I say what it says "Since Pie equals 3.14 we multiply it  times the diameter of the cylinder then multiply the height and you get 19.22 Squared" I say sluggish. "Great job Grace" She says with a smirk on her face already knowing that grace did the work. Me and Grace look at each other and laugh when Mrs.G turns away.

Soon class ends and I  say good bye to Grace and head of. The next class was chemistry. I was ok with it because i have niall.

I walk in and i see niall but he is with some other girl. She on top of nialls desk and playing with his hair. Wow i thought he actually liked me but i guess i was wrong. I see an empty spot in the back corner next to a kid with a blue shirt and black vans. I like his style. I walk over where he is.

"Hey is this seat taken?" I ask nicely.

'Umm...no...you could seat here if you'd like?" He says smiling back.

I nod and sit down. "My name is bailey and you are?"

"Luke" He says simply. 

I smile then naill walks over.

'Hey bay why didn't you sit with me?" Niall asks.

"You where busy" I say pointing to the brunette he was talking to.

"I wasn't...I-I was just-" He stutters while i interrupt him.

"save it" I say. Then the teacher walks in.

"okay class take a seat" He yells.

I give niall the 'you can go now' look and he leaves. The teacher starts class then Luke whispers "Boyfriend?" 

"Who niall? Nooo...Best friend" I state/whisper. 

Then class ends and my other classes go by fast. I keep getting stares but now people have started whispering stuff to their friends like 'Oh my god look at her she is so ugly what happen to her?' or 'her mom died now she wants to too' or just a plain old 'eww'.

I go to lunch and sit with Grace and Lacey.

"hey guys" i say while siting down.

"hey" Grace says. Lacey just nods. Whats wrong with her?

I look at grace and mouth the words 'what the fuck''.

She mouths 'told you'. 

Something is wrong with Lacey i don't know what but i will figure it out. What could she be so sad or mad about? 

Oh my god what if it has to do what she told me yesterday. "Stay strong, and away from blades...it will happen...trust me" 

Is Lacey suicidal?

_______________________________

Short chapter sorry. Well byee