Chapter 6

Sakura pulled her hood down when it finally stopped snowing. They were now jumping through the trees and they had left the cave a few hours ago. The snow crunched underneath Sakura's boots whenever she landed on a branch. Suddenly Kakashi stopped and the others did as well. She stopped and landed on a branch beside Naruto.

Naruto looked at Kakashi and said, "Why are we stopping? We have to get the scrolls for Tsunade-baa chan!"

"There are three people ahead." Said Kakashi.

"Kakashi of the sharingan. We expected you to be a challenge." Said a mysterious voice. From the shadows came a man who had brown spiky hair and he wore a white headband. He also had a strange drill on his right arm.

Another man followed behind him. He had black hair and had a strange burn mark around his right eye which spread to his right ear.

A woman also followed. She had brown hair and beautiful maroon eyes. She did not look as strange as the other two but she looked a lot more mysterious. Her eyes looked as if they could see everything that was hidden in the world.

"Who are you and what do you want?" said Kakashi calmly.

"I think you know what we want. We want the scrolls, but firstly, I suppose introductions are in order. I am Toki. This is," he gestured to the man on his left, "Kandachi and this is," he nodded to the woman on his left, "Yuuki."

The woman had been staring at Sakura for a while now.

"We don't have the scrolls." Said Kakashi.

"You don't right now, but you were given a mission to retrieve them. If we kill you now, they will be easier for us to obtain." Said Kandachi.

Toki nodded. The woman was now gazing more intently at Sakura.

Suddenly Toki raised his right arm so that his drill was facing them and said, "Crimson mud!"

The drill shot towards them and they all jumped out of the way. The drill managed to cut Sakura slightly on her arm as she jumped out of the way.

The drill went straight through a couple of trees.

When the team were all safely on the ground, they turned to face their enemies.

Kakashi suddenly disappeared and reappeared behind the enemy and said, "Katon: Gokakyu no jutsu." A great ball of flame came from Kakashi's mouth and headed straight for their enemies. While Kakashi was doing this Sasuke gathered lightning into his hands and said, "Chidori!" while heading straight for Kandachi. Naruto had created shadow clones and had formed a rasengan in his hand and had begun running towards the man named Toki, "Rasengan!"

Sakura stood still and thought, "I...I can't do anything...They were right...I'm useless and just a...burden..." Suddenly Sakura saw a shadow and she spun around and saw that Yuuki was standing behind her, "Death mirage jutsu."

Suddenly Sakura found herself with different surrounding. She was back in Konoha and the Konoha 12 stood in front of her with their sensei's saying, "She's weak! She doesn't deserve to be a shinobi!"

Sakura felt the tears slide down her face and she turned around and was about to run when she saw the villagers behind her whispering, with looks of hatred in their eyes.

They surrounded her and she felt the despair in her heart as she watched them look at her in hatred. Suddenly she felt the jutsu release and she found herself exactly where she had been with Sasuke, Naruto and Kakashi still fighting behind her.

Yuuki stood in front of her and she looked at Sakura with those mysterious eyes. The woman was still looking at Sakura when she said in a low, calm voice, "Toki, Kandachi." Toki and Kandachi turned to look at her as she said, "There are other ways of becoming powerful."

Toki stood in thought for a moment before nodding and reappearing beside her along with Kandachi. Yuuki had a mysterious voice and she had not stopped looking into Sakura's eyes.

Toki disappeared in flames while Kandachi disappeared in smoke. Snow swirled around Yuuki as she looked into Sakura's eyes and then she disappeared.

Sakura stood up and looked at the place Yuuki had disappeared from. She finally turned around and looked at the rest of her team. They all jumped into the trees and continued. The snow began falling again. Sakura looked up at the darkening sky, deep in thought.

A/N Follow me if you haven't yet