Chapter 15

Sakura's eyes widened at the sight. A massive crater had been formed in the ground and rubble lay everywhere.

Sakura saw Naruto except he didn't look like Naruto at all. In his place was a fox-like creature with four tails. The skin was orange and black, almost like lava. The eyes of the creature were white and the face was black. Orochimaru stood not far off, surveying Naruto. Sai also stood not far off and then suddenly the creature roared.

Sakura gasped and shivered then she narrowed her eyes. No matter what happened she knew that Naruto was still in there somewhere.

Orochimaru opened his mouth and snakes flew out. The snakes had swords protruding from their mouths.

Naruto slammed a fist down on the ground and a shockwave made Sakura have to lift an arm to stop herself from flying backwards.

Sakura decided it was time to intervene. She jumped out from her hiding place and landed in directly in the middle of the space between Orochimaru and Naruto.

Orochimaru looked at the Sakura and his long tongue protruded from his mouth and licked his lips, "Ah, Sakura. The weakling of team 7," Sakura narrowed her eyes dangerously, "Nice of you to join us. Two of team 7 facing me. I'm sure Sasuke-kun would like to hear of this."

Naruto didn't seem to notice that Sakura was there, or he was to consumed by evil to notice. He roared at the mention of Sasuke's name.

Sakura continued to glare at Orochimaru. They had been too busy staring at each other to notice what Naruto was doing. A chakra infused, purple ball had formed at the entrance of Naruto's mouth. The ball shrunk and Sakura and Orochimaru thought the same thing, This is getting dangerous!

A shock wave came from Naruto and Sakura and Orochimaru jumped backwards. Naruto moved forward and swallowed the ball of condensed chakra.

Naruto suddenly expanded slightly and Sakura fought the urge to laugh. He looked bloated.

Naruto's stomach continued expanding and Sakura watched Orochimaru bite both of his thumbs. Suddenly orange chakra came shooting out of Naruto's mouth so fast that it looked like fire. Orochimaru placed both his hands on the ground and said, "Sanjou Rashoumon!"

Rocks came flying out of the ground as three gates appeared in front of Orochimaru.

The Orange chakra hit the first gate and exploded in front of that causing a shockwave to explode from that point outwards.

Suddenly a sword protruded from the ground in front of Naruto and hit his stomach forcing him backwards. A snake was attached to the end and it protruded from Orochimaru's head which sat upon a long, flexible looking neck. The sword forced Naruto back to the bridge so Sakura jumped off in that direction.

When she arrived she saw that Naruto had formed a crater where he had landed. He held the sword in his lava hands, trying to force it out. Naruto grabbed the sword and sent it sideways towards Kabuto. Kabuto jumped over it and Yamato grabbed Hinata and moved her out of the way.

"Instead of a battle between ninja, this is more like one between monsters." Said Kabuto. Sakura narrowed her eyes and punched him. He flew backwards into a tree, which broke. She appeared in front of him before grabbing his collar and shaking him, "Don't call Naruto a monster. Orochimaru, yes, but not Naruto." She threw him down and walked back to Yamato and Hinata.

Naruto roared and Kabuto stood up and said, "Did he want to save Sasuke-kun so badly that he was willing to turn into that?"

Sakura remembered the time that Naruto had portrayed his way of the ninja and tears formed in her yes. She rubbed them away angrily.