Chapter 20

(Sakura's POV)

My eyes fluttered open and I blinked a couple of times to orientate myself. Madara stood in front of me with Yuuki standing not too far away.

My eyes sought out Sasuke and I saw him leaning against the stone table. My guess was that they were waiting for me to gain consciousness.

I tried to move my hands but I could a harsh material rubbing against them. I also felt strangely drained and I gritted my teeth saying, "You drained my chakra with Shark face's sword!"

Madara chuckled and said to Yuuki, "She's a smart one!"

"Yuuki! What the heck is going on?" I hissed trying to keep my anger under control. I was failing horribly.

Madara answered for her, "You will be a member of Team Taka! After all, you are one of the best medics and you are needed on that team."

My insides churned at what he had said. He wanted me to be a medic on Sasuke's team. No way is that happening!

"So basically, Yuuki trained me to be a medic in case you ever needed one and I left Konoha for this!" I yelled annoyed.

Madara nodded and it looked as if he took amusement in my reaction.

My eyes zeroed on Sasuke and I stared at him for ages. My hands started to shake and Yuuki warned Madara, "Be careful Madara, even without chakra she is dangerous!"

The ropes ripped leaving painful cuts on my wrist and I said furiously, "No way am I doing that!"

I stood up out of the chair I was strapped on to earlier and began backing towards the door.

Suddenly I felt a sword in my neck and a warm body behind me.

"Hn." I instantly knew who it was. I cursed myself for becoming flustered at the close proximity. I had trained myself for ages just in case.

"We'll be going now Yuuki!" Madara nodded at Yuuki and turned to Sasuke saying, "Hop in!"

The white haired guy , the red haired girl and the orange haired guy jumped into what I guessed to be a teleportation jutsu, which created a swirl like pattern from his eye hole.

"Let go of me!" I struggled against the sword at my neck which was very hard without getting my neck sliced into.

Madara grabbed my wrist and pulled me forward and the next thing I knew I had landed on the ground in an ungraceful heap.

I quickly stood up before anyone could see me and a second later Sasuke appeared and landed much more gracefully than I did. Madara wasn't with us so I guess he had just dropped us off.

I looked around and noticed that the other three were there as well but I ignored them and instantly narrowed my eyes and spat, "What the heck! What do you want?

Sasuke motioned towards Suigetsu who bounced over to me and heal out his hand. I stared at him for a moment and then at his hand before it dawned upon me. They wanted me as a medic.

I shrugged and figured that the faster I heal them the quicker I get out of this mess.

I took his hand and examined it and realized that it was fractured and so I poured some of my healing chakra into the hand.

"Thanks! Ne, Sasuke can she stick around?" he hollered loudly and I winced. He sort of reminded me of Naruto but I quickly shook that thought away.

"Leave!" he said to the three and I watched Suigetsu pout but leave and Karin huff and look at Sasuke pleadingly but she was cut off by a glare. Jugo left without a fuss.

I turned to look at Sasuke and watched him as he took off his cloak and shirt, dumping them on the ground. My cheeks blushed the slightest amount although it was barely visible.

He walked towards me and I was beginning to feel awkward although I continued to keep my guard up in case this was some diversion from an attack.

Once he reached me, he turned around and I came face to face with his back. I looked at it and saw a large bruise. Although it wasn't a normal bruise. His back was almost like a big blob of disfigured colour. Blue, yellow, purple all a part of the bruise. It looked like it would hurt horrible. I placed my hand fully atop it as I had to see if there was anything wrong internally. He had a small fracture in his back and I healed that with some of my chakra. The bruise took a while longer as I had to heal the small cuts which could only have been made by a sharp objects. I then reached into my medical pack which they had been kind enough to leave.

I reached around him to wrap the bandage around his back and stomach area and I immediately noticed that he was warm.

I didn't let this faze me as I secured the bandage and stepped back.

"Okay! I'll go now!" I made for the window and was stopped by a voice that I hadn't heard in a while, "You will remain a medic to team Taka!"

My eyes widened and my heart raced violently. No, no, no! This can't happen! I need to leave now!

"There is a chakra barrier around this room! You cannot leave!" stated Sasuke.

He put his shirt back on and re-buttoned his Akatsuki cloak before walking out of the room. I made a rude gesture eat the door and kicked the wall for good measure effectively earning a sore toe.

I hit the wall and slumped against it in defeat.