Chapter 11- Willow

He lead me to a room with a large swimming pool. The entire back wall was made of tinted glass. Lounge chairs sat around the room while two guards stood rigidly by the doors. Violet, kelly and Freya were in the pool swimming while Kyra sat on the steps with only her feet in the water. She ran over to me giving me a big hug. Before trying to pull me over to the pool.
Demetri grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. "I'll see you later," he said brushing strands of hair which fell out of my messy bun away from my face with his hand. I didn't respond, I just kept looking at his shirt covered chest. He cupped my cheeks and pulled my face up then attached his lips to mine. He kissed me softly but I just stood still and refused to kiss him back. He finally pulled away and looked at me from beneath his dark glasses. "We'll talk later, don't even think about leaving." He said seriously before kissing my cheek and leaving the room. I blinked furiously then walked over to the side of the pool and sat beside Kyra.
"What's wrong?" She asked looking at me, I shook my head and looked down at Violet and Freya who had swam to the edge of the pool where Kyra and I sat.
I noticed Violet's eyebrows furrow as she started at me with a questioning look on her face. "What happened to your neck?" She asked and my hand went up to touch my troath.
"Nothing." I said pulling my legs up to my chest.
"Did my brother do that to you?" Violet asked and I frowned.
"Just leave it Violet." I hissed growing annoyed.
"Jessabell did Demetri-" Kelly began to ask from behind me but I cut her off.
"Don't question me." I growled in anger and the girls flinched and I sighed "I'm sorry, I'm tired and irritable right now."
"Leave her." A girl With curly blonde hair and electric blue eyes said. "If she doesn't want to talk about it, don't force her." She finished walking over to us. She was dressed in a pink patterned dress. With pink flip flops. The dress stretched over her large belly making it obvious that she's pregnant. I looked up at her wearily as she stared at me. "So what's are you? Demetri's casual Tuesday fuck?" She asked scornfully and I frowned.
"Willow she-" Kelly began but Willow cut her off.
"Don't speak for the tramp Kell, after all, if she can handle Demetri and his temper she can more than handle me." Willow said "I think you deserve whatever my brother did to you, see that's what you girls don't understand when you throw yourself at a rich good looking guy like my brother you're going to get used and thrown away like the cheap piece of tissue paper you are." Willow snickered "you're actually very lucky that all he did was choke you. It could have been much much worse." She finished
"Willow she's not a-" Kyra began but was cut off.
"I don't need to know. I really don't care. You guys are always s hospitable towards Demetri's whores, except you Freya. I'm really disappointed that you fell into this ones trap." Willow said tutting in disgust.
"But she is not a-"
"Dont care what you guys have to say, someone should take the trash out." She said pointing to me.
I stood up, she's slightly shorter than me, she looks like a porcelain doll that I could just crush with my bare hands. I glared down at her as she looked up at me looking slightly frightened, I have a larger body mass than most girls composed of mostly muscle because of my position on the football team. I can crush her without effort and I think she knows this.
"It's okay. The trash can find her way out." I said walking past her bumping her shoulder roughly with my own causing her to stumble slightly.
I walked through the door slamming it behind me. I walked down the corridor and turned various corners. I bumped into a middle aged looking lady with blond hair graying in the front. She was neatly dressed in a maid's uniform.
"Hello, I'm Jessabell." I introduced myself as I helped her pick up the scattered towels she had dropped when I bumped into her. She gasped and looked at me.
"Lady Jessabell, I'm so sorry, I didn't recognize you." She said curtsying. I raised my eyebrows.
"Lady Jessabell?" I asked and she nodded.
"Yes ma'am, as the princes mate you are addressed as Lady until you become the Luna." She explained and I nodded.
"Ah... Okay, um, can I ask a favor?" I asked hesitantly.
"I'm at your service my lady." She said and I smiled.
"Just call me Jess, can you take me to Demetri's room please?" I asked her and she nodded leading the way.
"what's your name?" I asked as we walked.
"Lana. My name is Lana." She replied and I nodded smiling. I pulled out my phone and Called Derek. He said he was just leaving the castle after dropping Monique off. I told him to wait for me at the back entrance of the castle. I asked Lana to help me leave through one of the back entrances and she agreed to help as I gathered my stuff and followed her down the staff quarters and staff entry so no one would see us. When we exited through the back, she were stood under an awning. Lana said this is where trucks deliver products to the royal kitchen. She gave me directions on how to get here and I gave them to Derek.
About two minutes later he pulled up in his silver mark X and helped me put my suitcase in the trunk and I threw wy backpack in the back. I hugged Lana and told her thanks and not to tell anyone where I've gone.