Chapter 21- Plan Z

I rolled over onto my back and blinked my eyes open, only to shut them immediately as the bright sunlight assaulted my vision.

Well that's just great, I thought sarcastically shifting my body on the hard ground beneath my blanket wincing and groaning at the pain that shot through my back and my bottom and also my head. The drummers from my mental marching band are using their drum sticks to beat the walls of my head and also my brain. Like my brain literally hurts. The pain is oh so real.

Squinting my eyes against the bright light, I groaned and rose from my position on the floor. I grabbed my comforter and pillow. And made my way back to my room. As I descended the stairs and walked into my room, my mother, Demetri and my oldest brother Ronald.

Upon my arrival, they all turned to look at me.

"Where have you-" my mother began then changed her question "What happened to your face?" She asked and I blinked at her.

My eyes shifted to Demetri who was dressed in a pair of denim jeans paired with a deep blue tight fitting T-shirt and black sneakers. His black hair was perfectly styled and he looked at me with cool gray eyes.

"Demetri happened to my face." I said stepping past them and depositing my blanket and pillow on the bed.

Turning back to them Ronald opened his mouth and spoke.

"What did you do to my sister?" He growled at Demetri who still stood looking eerily calm.

Aah yes, now I'm your sister. I thought bitterly as I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I couldn't care less about what they were doing in my room.

Finishing up, I walked back into my room to see Ronald up in Demetri's face shouting at him.

"Get out." I said in a firm voice, loud enough that they all heard me, I'm sure they heard me because they all turned to look at me with an expression that asked me to clarify what I just said and so I did.

"You heard me. Get out." I repeated pointing to my door.

"I'm not leaving," Ronald said glaring at Demetri "Not until you tell me what this asshole did to you, and not before you explain why you have a shoe print on your cheek."

"Get. Out. Of. My. Room." I pronounced with accurate precision as I glared at the three of them.

"I think we should go." Mom said, smart woman. I thought stepping closer to my dresser,

"I'm not leaving un-" Ronald stopped abruptly as a small but sharp knife flew past him narrowly missing his head and sticking itself in the door. 

Ronald and my mother both turned shocked eyes on me.

"Next one goes to your head." I said twirling the second knife in my hand the blade slightly cutting my delicate flesh in the process. But i didn't mind.

"We'll leave." Mom said and I nodded once as she grabbed Ronald's arm and proceeded to drage his reluctant form from my room.

Demetri, however remained in the room. Ignoring his presence, I grabbed the handle of the knife and plunged it into the surface of my dresser with enough force that multiple cracks radiated from the focal point of the impact.  Oh how I wish this was Demetri's chest.

I walked into the closet and chose a suit of clothes, then went to the bathroom, took a quick shower then dressed in the black pants and blue and purple long sleeved shirt with a tree on the front. I applied my make up with careful precision so as to hide the bruise on my cheek but not making it look too much.