Chapter 19-

Entering the mall, I led Demetri to the sports store. Upon entering, I was attacked by a chocolate ball of puffy brown curly hair and excited squeals. I stumbled a bit as her body collided with mine, her arms wrapping around my neck as mine went around her waist and I squealed too.

"Jessy!!" She squealed pulling away a little as she began gushing about how long it's been since we've seen each other. We haven't seen each other since the last day of school so I can't blame her for being so damn excited.

"I've missed you too." I replied "its been such a long ass holiday." I said rolling my eyes in exaggeration. 

Turning slightly she was face to face with Demetri, I watched as her mouth fell open and her eyes traveled over his very impressive and very imposing form with admiration. She looks like she's just seen and angel descend from heaven.

I must admit, watching my friend oogle my mate was slightly disturbing and annoying and it brought about the realization that I was getting jealous just by watching her look at my mate.

"Good Afternoon, My Prince." She said softly sounding slightly breathless.

Good God, Kait, pull it together he's just a man, an unnervingly sexy man, but still just a man. I thought ad I rolled my eyes.

"Hello." Demetri said cracking a small smile at her as he held out his hand "Kaitlyn, right?" He asked appearing to be the charming prince the werewolf world knows him as.

Damn you Demetri.

Kait blushed, her chocolate colored cheeks tinting a slight shade of pink as she nodded at him. Oh wow.

"Jessabell has told me a bit about you." He said placing his hand on the small of my back.

You lying bastardI have never mentioned Kaitlyn to Demetri. Ever.  Knowing he could hear me but chose to ignore me set my blood boiling.

Kaitlyn turned to  me with an accusatory look on her face. Then she turned back to Demetri.

"Don't believe a word she said about me." She said making Demetri laugh "whatever she told you may or may not be true." She finished and I snickered causing her to turn to me with a glare.

I smiled at her "I love you." I told her sheepishly and she rolled her eyes mumbling a short, love you too.

"Kait!" A masculine voice sounded from the back of the store making Kait purk up.

"Coming!" She squeaked turning and running in the direction of the voice. Leaving Demetri and I standing in the middle of the store, between racks of athletic clothing.

"I want to smack you silly." I hissed at Demetri making him chuckle.

"I'm sorry." He said in sincerely. I gave a growl of frustration, elongating my fangs and curling my lips back so he could see my canines as I snarled at him.

I watched as his smile fell and his eyes shimmered into molten silver. His wolf eyes. Uh ohh. I thought stepping back a little.

Demetri moved quickly, grabbing me around my waist and bringing his lips to mine in a violent kiss.  Our teeth clashed for a second before he bit my lip, hard, causing the metallic taste of blood to fill my mouth. I gasped and attempted to pull back but Demetri grabbed the back of my neck and held my head firmly in place as he pushed his tongue into my mouth. He kissed me violently for a while as I stood there trying to keep up with the kiss as he dominated my mouth.