the ring leader

to my surprise i woke up. but i woke up in extreme pain.

everything hurt. my side was still hurting but it wasn't as bad as before. my head was pounding and all my bones seemed to be aching from something.

i was staring at a concrete ceiling and the floor just happened to be of the same rough material.

my hands were bounded together by what felt the rope, all i could do was turn my head and so i did.

i saw a guy in glasses, his hair was a shade of light brown. he was putting away what i assumed to be medical supplies.

as soon as he saw me awake, his eyes widened and he ran over to me and sat me up so my back was leaning against the wall, my hands were still trapped together but they were now behind my back.

"are you feeling okay?" he asked in a hush voice.

i was in state of confusion and pain so i couldn't respond the way i wanted to, and so i just nodded.

"a-are you sure?" he continued to question me in that low voice, "can you feel your hands? is the rope too tight?"

before i could answer, someone appeared in the doorway, not looking too happy.

"patrick what do you think you're doing?" the guy at the doorway asked.

the man i assumed was patrick stood up quickly and fixed his glasses, "d-dallon i-i-i was just--"

"save it, he's gonna deal with you." dallon exaggerated the word he.

patrick was visibly shaken up but nodded.

the guy called dallon walked out and patrick followed behind him.

i didn't know how to feel about the whole situation. what happened and what's going on?

i could hear distant talking and immediately got nervous. i knew i was outnumbered.

footsteps started getting closer and closer towards the room i was in.

a surprising amount of people walked in, but the one person that stood out to me was the last guy to walk in.

he was in a white sleeveless shirt that showed off his tattoos.

he looked so smug and serious. i noticed smeared black paint was on his hands and neck.

he stood there, eyeing me. nobody said anything, they all seemed to be waiting for the guy in the white tee to speak.

he had his hands in his pockets and he leaned against the wall that was across from me.

"honey i'm home." his voice wasn't what i was expecting.

it was in a higher range, but it still had the slight ruggedness to it, too.

i didn't say anything, i just stared at the ground not wanting to make eye contact with the man.

he walked over to me and stood right in front of me.

he bent down to get to my level, he forced my chin upward so we made eye contact.

"cat got your tongue?" he smirked, still forcing me to look at him.

his thumb trailed against my bottom lip, i felt so dirty as he was biting his lip while looking me up and down.

"got anything to say to me baby boy?" he stopped forcing me to look at him, now i was doing it all on my own.

nothing came out of my mouth.

"alright." he sighed and stood up.

i saw him shuffle around his pocket before pulling a knife out.

i tried to keep a straight face with him, but the sharp blade made me nervous.

he smirked at me staring at the knife, pressing his finger against the tip of it.

he forcefully moved me from against the wall and i could feel the blade of the knife against my skin.

once he was done, i gained the feeling back in my wrists. he cut the rope that trapped my hands together.

i began rubbing my wrists to get the feeling back.

"let me introduce myself," he said standing up and holding out his hand for me to grab.

i grabbed his hand and he helped me up, but he didn't let go once i was up.

he suddenly pressed me against the wall and i felt his warm breathing trailing onto my skin.

chills ran up and down my spine. he was pinning my wrists so i wouldn't go anyway, his body pressing against mine.

he whispered in my ear,

"i'm tyler, and you do whatever i say from now on."