against the wall

"what the hell do you want, dun?"

he looked at me with a look of hurt and confusion. as if he was the one responsible for ryans death. or was he?

"why don't you believe that it's not your fault?" i asked him.
"because it is my fault. all of it." he fired back.

"what are you talking about?" i was trying to get him to tell me about jenna. sure it wasn't my business, but it was something i had to know. for the sake of my sanity.

"if i never sent ryan on that run he would still be alive." tyler refused to make eye contact with me, but the guilt in his voice said it all.

"do you blame yourself for what happened to jenna?"

tyler stopped moving. he picked up his head and gave me a deadly look that the devil would fear. this all happened to fast, he rammed into me, pinning me against the wall causing my already aching back to wail in pain. he started eyeing me up and down.

he gripped my wrists tightly as he held them captive against the cement wall,
"who told you about her?" he growled in a low voice.

i gulped loudly, feeling his body up against mine as he held in submission. i didn't have the voice or strength to even answer him.

"i asked you a question." he once again growled.
"it doesn't matter who told me--"

he further pressed himself onto me as he got closer to my face,
"that's not the answer i was looking for... never talk about jenna. do you fucking understand?"

"i'm not playing your game tyler, let me go."

i tried pushing him off me to show him he was really close to me, but that didn't matter. he only got closer to the point where i could feel the heat radiating off his body.

"you're not getting let off that easy." he was still holding me captive and defenseless.

i tried getting out of the situation but with no use. tyler was a a lot stronger than i was, not to mention he was taller.

i felt my body tense up, but not in fear or anxiety. it was almost pleasure and excitement. so many feelings were spiraling through me and i couldn't bare to contain them, and tyler took notice of it.

"you know, you're a lot hotter when i know i have power over you."