his reassurance

"so what's it gonna be josh?" dallon asked again, in a more serious tone.

before i could say a word, patrick came out of the room with my duffle bag of gear,
"it's all ready josh."

dallon quickly acted natural and pretended like never mentioned his plan of killing ryan and tyler mercilessly.

"thanks pat." i smiled, internally thanking him for getting me out of the conversation. he smiled awkwardly, he seemed unsure as to why i was so happy.

before any of us knew it, tyler came out of his room. he stared at us for a minute before saying in a form voice,

"get going assholes, better to do this during the day."

i quickly got away from dallon and patrick and made my way back to the common room, which is where tyler was heading.

once we were in the room i stopped him and pulled him aside to the corner of the room. he looked confused but i gave him a panicked look, so he looked concerned,

which was surprising.

"i-i gotta tell you something." i told him in and quick and shaky manor. i just realized what i was doing. i was showing the big bad tyler joseph that i was terrified.

"what's up with you?" he tried to regain the 'i don't care' composure.
"dallon wants me to make sure ryan 'never comes back'." i explained in a low voice.

tyler cocked an eyebrow at what i said, he must've thought i was insane. but i guess my worried look and tone brought some sense to him.

"what else happened?" he wondered.
"he planned on blaming ryans death on you, which meant everyone would turn on and kill you."

tyler bit his bottom lip furiously as he looked at the entrance of the common room, i guess waiting for dallon.

"tyler just don't tell him i said anything." i pleaded with him, worrying for my safety.
he scoffed at what i said, "you're that scared of dilly dallon weekes?"

i lightened up a bit at what he said and cracked a bit of smile, "you're not?"
"nope," he shook his head, "and you shouldn't be either. the guys' always saying crazy shit. just don't actually kill ryan and you should be fine."

i couldn't help let out a chuckle, "i'll try... thanks for the reassurance."
tyler half smiled, "don't sweat it, baby boy."