an idea

as tyler began to press up against me a tingling sensation went through my body, and he noticed my enjoyment too. he now knew that he had submission over me.

i felt him feel for my belt and once he got a grip on it, he slowly began to tug on it as he inched towards me further.

he got closer to my ear, his hot breath leaving a trail of goosebumps up and down my arms. he the whispered,

"pull yourself together dun, we're not gonna fuck."

i quickly pushed him off me when his grip on me loosened as he began to laugh. he caught his breath and looked at me,

"hey it's not all bad. i now know you're bottom." he smirked.
"i'm not bottom you fuckin' tease."

"you keep tellin' yourself that baby boy..." he trailed off all his words, "but when you're moaning out name telling me you're there, we'll see who's bottom."

"fuck you tyler joseph." i said as we began to leave the room. tyler stopped us both from leaving just to say, "not now, but later, i promise." he winked.

we both walked out to find brendon furiously and violently scratching out ryans name out of the wall that was right next to ryans old room with a piece of metal. he stopped when he saw us walk out.

"you can tell melanie she has a room now." brendon said in a low snarl as he threw the piece of metal on the floor. tyler and i exchanged looks as we followed brendon into the common room.

in the common room we saw pete talking to everyone about something, his attention turned to us as we walked in.

"guys we might have a plan." pete announced.
"what's the plan?" i wondered.

"well dallon shed some light on our current situation, ryan may be gone, but he's led us right to gerard." pete crossed his arms and smirked.
"how?" brendon spat.

"ryan left a blood trail, that blood trail ended when we got here, but it started when he was at the mcr hideout." dallon clarified.

"so now what? we follow his trail of agony to find the sons of bitches?" brendon stood up.
"it looks like it might rain, so if that is the plan we have to do it fast before our idea literally gets washed away." mel tried hurrying the idea.

"it's your call tyler, should we do it?" pete asked.
tyler looked over at me for a few seconds before turning back towards everyone else,

"let's show mcr who they're really messing with."